Lamivudin CAS 134678-17-4 Lamivudine
Factory Supply Lamivudin CAS 134678-17-4 Lamivudine with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Lamivudin: The Complete Guide
Index of Lamivudin Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Lamivudin
Lamivudin; nucleoside analog, is a reverse transcriptase inhibitor; lamivudine bulk drug; lamivudine bulk drug manufacturer spot; Hubei lamivudine bulk drug; lamivudine solution mixture A; Latin America Furidine Impurity A; Lamefudine; (-)-1-[(2R,5S)-2-(hydroxymethyl)-1,3-oxadiolon-polyvinyl alcohol-5-yl]cytosine
Pharmaceutical raw materials(APIs)
What is Lamivudin?
Lamivudin (LMD) is a nucleoside analog that acts on the reverse transcription process of the virus and inhibits the synthesis of HBV DNA negative chain from the previous genome mRNA, thereby inhibiting the replication of hepatitis B virus. (HBV) has a strong inhibitory effect. Lamivudin and lamivudin triphosphate do not interfere with the metabolism of deoxynucleoside in normal cells, they have weak inhibitory effect on mammalian DNA polymerase, and have little effect on the DNA content of mammalian cells. Lamivudin is almost non-toxic to mitochondrial structure, DNA content and function, so therapeutic doses are not toxic to normal cells.
Because of its strong inhibitory effect on reverse transcriptase activity, it was first used in the treatment of AIDS, inhibiting HIV type 1, 2 and hepatitis B virus reverse transcriptase in vitro, and inhibiting HIV-1 in human lymphocytes and monocytes. 1,2 Viral reverse transcriptase activity, P-24 antigen and viral nucleic acid replication. It is also effective for ZDV-resistant virus strains, and can reduce the resistance to ZDV. HIV is prone to resistance to lamivudin in vitro and in vivo. First, it mutates at position 184 of the reverse transcriptase expressed by HIVpol gene, which is resistant to DDI. It has cross-resistance with DDC, and can also mutate at positions 70 and 215, and has cross-resistance with ZDV, which occurs 4 weeks after combination therapy.
- Lamivudin (commonly known as 3TC) is an antiretroviral drug used to prevent and treat AIDS, and can also be used to treat chronic hepatitis B if no other drug options are available.
- Lamivudin is a nucleoside analog antiviral drug that inhibits HIV and HBV. By inhibiting the reverse transcription process of the virus, it can inhibit the replication of the virus, so it has an antiviral effect.
- The serum HBV-DNA detection results of most hepatitis B patients showed that lamivudin could rapidly inhibit HBV replication, and its inhibitory effect continued throughout the course of treatment.
- Indications are: suitable for the treatment of adult chronic hepatitis B patients with liver function compensation accompanied by elevated alanine aminotransferase and viral activity replication.
Precautions while using Lamivudin
- It is recommended not to use this drug alone for treatment;
- Patients with moderate to severe renal impairment should adjust the dosage;
- If patients with hepatitis B virus infection are discontinued, their liver function tests and markers of HBV replication should be monitored regularly.
- Antiretroviral therapy (including lamivudin) cannot ensure that the risk of HIV infection caused by sexual contact and blood contamination can be prevented and should be properly prevented;
- In case of unexplained progressive hepatomegaly, rapid elevation of transaminase, metabolic/lactic acidosis, etc. during use, the treatment of nucleoside analogs should be stopped immediately.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209