Product Name: Kelcoloid CAS Number: 9005-37-2 Purity: 99%
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
- Kelcoloid occurs as a white to yellowish colored, practically odorless and tasteless, fibrous or granular powder.
- Kelcoloid is practically odorless and tasteless. The propylene glycol ester of alginic acid varies in composition according to its degree of esterification and the percentages of free and neutralized carboxyl groups in the molecule. For a detailed description of this compound refer to Burdock (1997).
- Kelcoloid is a stable material, although it will gradually become less soluble if stored at elevated temperatures for extended periods.
Propylene glycol alginate solutions are most stable at pH 3–6. In alkaline solutions, propylene glycol alginate is rapidly saponified. Alginate solutions are susceptible to microbial spoilage and should be sterilized or preserved with an antimicrobial preservative. However, sterilization processes may adversely affect the viscosity of propylene glycol alginate solutions; see Sodium Alginate.
The bulk material should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Kelcoloid pharmaceutic aid (viscosity-increasing agent).
- Kelcoloid is a gum that is the propylene glycol ester of alginic acid, which is obtained from kelp. as compared to sodium alginates, it has reduced sensitivity to acid and calcium salts. it functions in acidic systems. it functions as a thickener, stabilizer, and emulsifier in beer, salad dressings, syrups, and fruit drinks.
- Kelcoloid extracted from brown seaweed, is reacted with propylene oxide to form propylene glycol alginate. Various grades may be obtained that differ in composition according to the degree of esterification and the percentage of free and neutralized carboxyl groups present in the molecule; complete esterification of alginic acid is impractical.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.