|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Halogenated Heterocycles ,Quinoxalines ,Quinolines ,Quinazolines|
|Appearance:||White crystal or crystalline powder|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
2-(4-Imidazolyl)ethanamine;β-Aminoethylglyoxaline;1H-Imidazole-4-ethanamine (9CI);Eramine;Histamine (8CI);4-(2-aminoethyl)-imidazol;4-Imidazoleethylamine;5-Imidazoleethylamine
Bioactive Small Molecules;Building Blocks;C3 to C8;Cell Biology;Chemical Synthesis;H;MI;Heterocyclic Building Blocks;Imidazoles;Inhibitors;Halogenated Heterocycles ,Quinoxalines ,Quinolines ,Quinazolines
- Histamine is an important protein involved in many allergic reactions. Allergies are caused by an immune response to a normally innocuous substance (i.e. pollen, dust) that comes in contact with lymphocytes specific for that substance, or antigen.
- The history of histamine and the development of antihistamines have been reviewed in [Drugs of Today (1986) and the Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology]. Histamine was the first to be characterized of a series of biogenic amines that are released in the inflammatory process. As early as 1910, it was shown that histamine caused constriction of isolated guinea pig ileum and, subsequently, it was found that histamine induced a shock-like syndrome. In 1927 the presence of histamine in normal tissues was demonstrated. Attempts to reduce histamine manifestations led to the report, in 1933, that certain phenolic ethers inhibited histamine action. Toxicity precluded clinical use. In 1942 phenbenzamine (Antergan), C17H22N2, was the first antihistamine to be successfully used in humans.
White crystal or crystalline powder
|Melting point||294-297°C (dec.)|
|Boiling point||321.94°C (rough estimate)|
|density||1.2025 (rough estimate)|
|refractive index||1.4830 (estimate)|
|storage temp.||Keep in dark place,Sealed in dry,2-8°C|
|color||Crystals from DMF|
|Water Solubility||Insoluble in water or chloroform. Slightly soluble in acetic acid or DMF. Soluble in DMSO|
Histamine has only minor uses in clinical medicine. In the past it was used to diagnose pernicious anemia, in which histamine fails to evoke the usual secretion of gastric acid. Histamine has been used to assess bronchial hyperreactivity, although this test may be quite hazardous for asthmatics. Today the main clinical use of histamine is as a positive control injection for allergy skin testing.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.