|Other Names:||Cerelose 2001|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
D-Glucose-UL-12C6 (depleted of 13C);D-Glucose-UL-13C6, 1,2,3,4,5,6,6-D7;DEXTROSE,ANHYDROUS,GRANULAR,BIOTECHGRADE;DEXTROSE,ANHYDROUS,GRANULAR,REAGENT,ACS;DEXTROSE,ANHYDROUS,GRANULAR,USP,EP,BP,JP;DEXTROSE,ANHYDROUS,ULTRAPURE;(3R,4R,5S,6S)-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-2,3,4,5-tetrol;Cerelose 2001
chemical reagent;pharmaceutical intermediate;phytochemical;reference standards from Chinese medicinal herbs (TCM).;standardized herbal extract;D-glucose, Grape sugar;Basic Sugars (Mono & Oligosaccharides);Biochemistry;Glucose;Sugars;Dextrins、Sugar & Carbohydrates;GChromatography;carbohydrate;Inhibitors;Islet Stem Cell Isolation;Miscellaneous Reagents and SupplementsNeural Stem Cell Biology;Supplements/ReagentsIslet Stem Cell Biology;Alphabetic;Analytical Standards;Food&Beverage Standards;Sweetener;Food&Beverage;Kits for Food Analysis;Special Applications;Carbohydrates;Carbohydrates A to;Carbohydrates GBiochemicals and Reagents;Monosaccharide;Food additive , Sweeteners;Food Additives;Cell Culture;Neural Stem Cell Isolation/Expansion;Reagents and Supplements;Supplements/Reagents
D(+)-glucose ,a short form of dextrorotatory glucose, is a stereoisomer of glucose molecule, which is biologically active and whose bottom chiral carbon has its hydroxyl group (OH) located spatially to the right. Its molecule can exist in an open-chain (acyclic) and ring (cyclic) form and has two isomers α- and β-. It is the main source of energy in the form of ATP for living organisms. It is naturally occurring and is found in fruits and other parts of plants in its free state. In animals, it arises from the breakdown of glycogen in a process known as glycogenolysis. D-(+)-Glucose has been used as a standard for the estimation of total sugar in hydrolyzed starch by phenol-sulfuric acid method. It has also been used in the preparation of the liquid media for culturing some yeast cells. In addition, it is used therapeutically in fluid and nutrient replacement, such as glucose syrup and glucose powder. It can be obtained by enzymatic cleavage of starch, so there are multiple sources like sugar cane, sugar beet, corn (corn syrup), potatoes and wheat. Today, large-scale starch hydrolysis is used to produce glucose.
|Melting point||150-152 °C(lit.)|
|alpha||52.75 º (c=10, H2O, NH4OH 25 ºC)|
|Boiling point||232.96°C (rough estimate)|
|refractive index||53 ° (C=10, H2O)|
|storage temp.||room temp|
|solubility||H2O: 1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless|
|pka||pKa 12.43(H2O,t = 18,)(Approximate)|
|PH||5.0-7.0 (25℃, 1M in H2O)|
|optical activity||[α]25/D +52.5 to +53.0°(lit.)|
- Glucose is the primary fuel for biological respiration. During digestion, complex sugarsand starches are broken down into glucose (as well as fructose and galactose) in the small intestine.Glucose then moves into the bloodstream and is transported to the liver where glucoseis metabolized through a series of biochemical reactions, collectively referred to as glycolysis.Glycolysis, the breakdown of glucose, occurs in most organisms. In glycolysis, the final productis pyruvate.
- The fate of pyruvate depends on the type of organism and cellular conditions.In animals, pyruvate is oxidized under aerobic conditions producing carbon dioxide. Underanaerobic conditions in animals, lactate is produced. This occurs in the muscle of humansand other animals. During strenuous conditions the accumulation of lactate causes musclefatigue and soreness. Certain microorganisms, such as yeast, under anaerobic conditions convertpyruvate to carbonic dioxide and ethanol. This is the basis of the production of alcohol.Glycolysis also results in the production of various intermediates used in the synthesis of otherbiomolecules. Depending on the organism, glycolysis takes various forms, with numerousproducts and intermediates possible.
- glucose has moisture-binding properties and provides the skin with a soothing effect. It is a sugar that is generally obtained by the hydrolysis of starch.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.