Product Name: Epsilon-polylysine CAS Number: 28211-04-3 Purity: 99%
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
epsilon-Polylysin;ε-Polylysine,ε-PL;Poly epsilon L-lysine;Poly[imino[(2S)-2-amino-1-oxo-1,6-hexanediyl]];EPSILON-polylysine,e-Polylysine;poly(L-lysine) macromolecule;ε-poly-L-lysin;ε-Poly-L-lysine
- ε-Polylysine is a light yellow powder with strong hygroscopicity and slightly bitter taste. It is a linear polymer of lysine. It is produced by streptomyces fermentation and has a broad-spectrum antibacterial effect. ε-polylysine is polymerized by 25-30 lysine groups, which is relatively stable to pH and heat. Its antibacterial effect is related to the degree of polymerization and the environment. The molecular weight of polylysine is between 3600-4300 which has the best antibacterial activity.
- ε-PL enters the human body and is converted into lysine through digestion and decomposition. Lysine is one of the eight essential amino acids for the human body. It is an amino acid allowed to be added to food and is non-toxic and harmless to the human body. Therefore, ε -PL as a nutritional bacteriostatic agent, its safety is much higher than other chemical preservatives.
- Epsilon-polylysine (ε-PL) is an antimicrobial commercially produced by Streptomyces fermentation and widely used in Asian countries for food preservation. epsilon-polylysine is approved for food use in Japan as an antimicrobial preservative.
Epsilon-polylysine (ε-PL) is a small cationic isopeptide made from the essential amino acid L-lysine.
- It exhibits antimicrobial activity against a wide spectrum of bacteria, yeast, and fungi and is heat stable and active in different food matrices. ε-PL has been a popular food preservative in Japan since the late 1980s, followed by Korea and China, and has been given Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) status in the USA. As a secondary metabolite, ε-PL was first discovered from the soil bacterium Streptomyces albulus, which is still used in its commercial production. Later, more producers of ε-PL were identified from the family of Streptomycetaceae, including the genera Streptomyces and Kitasatospora, and ergot fungi. ε-PL is synthesized by a cell-membrane-bound nonribosomal peptide synthetase (NRPS)-like enzyme named ε-PL synthetase (Pls).
- Distribution of Epsilon-Polylysine Synthetases in Coryneform Bacteria Isolated from Cheese and Human Skin
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.