|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Appearance:||Light yellow to yellow brown transparent liquid|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
DDVP (dichlorvos);dichlorvos (ISO) 2,2-dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate;ddvp (jmaf);dichlorvos (bsi,iso,ban,esa);dichlorvos solution;Dichlorvos，DDV;DICLORPHOS
Aliphatics;AcaricidesPesticides&Metabolites;Alpha sort;D;Phosphorylating and Phosphitylating Agents;DAlphabetic;DIA – DICMethod Specific;Endocrine Disruptors (Draft)Pesticides;EPA;Insecticides;Organophorous;Pesticides;Pesticides&Metabolites;Herbicide;INSECTICIDE;AcaricidesAlphabetic
Dichlorvos is a famous organophosphate insecticide that widely used to control household pests, in public health, and protecting stored product from insects. The compound has been commercially available since 1961. It can be used for the treatment of mushroom flies, aphids, spiders, caterpillars, thrips and whiteflies in fruits and crops as well as many kinds of parasitic worm in dogs and livestock as well as human beings. Its primary target, like other kinds of organophosphate insecticide, is the acetylcholinesterase. Therefore, it blocks the normal function of the nervous systems of insects. However, its application has been under controversy due to its potential toxicity on human beings and animals. Exposure to it can cause multiple adverse reactions of respiratory, cardiovascular, eye, skin, and muscle, nervous and so on. It is also known that Dichlorvos is extremely toxic to fishes, being capable of impairing fish health through impairing normal metabolism and even leading to death.
Light yellow to yellow brown transparent liquid
|vapor pressure||1.2 x 10-2 mmHg at 20 °C (quoted, Windholz et al., 1983:Kawamoto and Urano, 1989)5.27 x 10-2 mmHg at 25 °C (gas saturation method-GC, Kim et al., 1984)|
|refractive index||nD25 1.451|
|solubility||Miscible with alcohol and most nonpolar solvents (Windholz et al., 1983)|
|Water Solubility||Slightly soluble. 1 g/100 mL|
- Cholinesterase inhibitor. Anthelmintic, insecticide.
- Organophosphorus insecticide and fumigant used against flies, mosquitoes and moths.
- Dichlorvos is used for the control of household and public health insect pests and the control of sucking and chewing pests in a wide range of crops. It is used as a veterinary anthelmintic, as an ectoparasiticide on fish and domestic pets and a vapour phase domestic insecticide as well for the control of phorid and sciarid flies in mushroom compost.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.