|Other Names:||Ethane, dichloro-(8CI,9CI)Paraffin|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
- Dichloroethane is a compound produced by replacing two hydrogen atoms with two chlorine atoms in an ethane molecule. There are two isomers: 1,1-dichloroethane and 1,2-dichloroethane . The structural formulae are respectively CH3-CHCl2 and ClCH2-CH2Cl. 1,2-Dichloroethane is also called ethylene dichloride. Colorless oily liquid. It smells of chloroform. There is sweetness. The relative density is 1.2351. Melting point -35.3℃, freezing point -40℃. The boiling point is 83.5°C, 20°C (8.399×103Pa). The refractive index is 1.4448. The flash point is 21°C, 17°C (closed). The ignition point is 413℃. The viscosity is 0.84mPa·s (20°C). Vapor pressure (×103Pa): 3.333 (0°C), 5.333 (10°C), 8.399 (20 Chemicalbook°C), 13.332 (30°C), 31.997 (50°C). Slightly soluble in water (0.92 at 0°C, 0.87 at 20°C), soluble in ethanol, acetone and benzene. This product and water can form a binary azeotrope. At this time, the content of this product is 81.5%, and the azeotrope is 72°C. 1,2-Dichloroethane, water and ethanol can form a ternary azeotrope.
- At this time, the content of this product is 78%, ethanol is 17%, and the azeotrope is 66.7℃. This product’s vapor and air can form an explosive mixture, with an explosion limit of 6.2% to 15.6% (volume fraction). Dichloroethane is toxic, irritating to mucous membranes, skin and eyes; it can cause central nervous system disorders, leading to mental disorders; it can cause kidney and liver diseases. Rat oral LD50770mg/kg. The maximum allowable concentration in the workplace is 100×10-6.
- 1,1-Dichloroethane is a colorless oily liquid. There is an ethereal smell. The relative density is 1.1757. Melting point -96.98°C. Freezing point -98℃. The boiling point is 57.26°C. The refractive index is 1.4164. Flash point -5°C, -12.6°C (closed). The ignition point is 458℃. Vapor pressure (×103Pa): 9.346 (0°C), 15.372 (10°C), 36.957 (30°C), 79.793 Chemicalbook (50°C). Slightly soluble in water (0.55 at 20°C), soluble in ethanol, ether, acetone and benzene. 1,1-Dichloroethane and water can form a binary azeotrope, the content of this product is 81%, and the azeotrope point is 53.3℃. It forms an azeotrope with ethanol, the content of this product is 88.5% ℃, and the azeotrope point is 54.6 ℃. This product has anesthesia effect. Rat oral LD50725mg/kg. The maximum allowable concentration of dichloroethane in the workplace is 200×10-6.
The chemical properties of 1,2-dichloroethane are similar to those of monochloroethane. It is hydrolyzed to generate ethylene glycol, reacts with sodium cyanide to generate dinitrile, and dehydrochloride to generate acetylene. Dichloroethane can be used as a standard substance for chromatographic analysis; used to manufacture trichloroethane, dichloroethylene, ethylene glycol, ethylenediamine, oxalic acid, polyvinyl chloride, nylon, viscose rayon, styrene- Butadiene rubber and various plastics, fragrances, soaps, adhesives, emollients, drugs and lacquer; used as resin, asphalt, rubber, cellulose acetate, cellulose Chemicalbook ester, paint, grease, wax and polymerization Solvents for substances (such as polystyrene), extractants of soybean oil and caffeine, impregnants, wetting agents, penetrants, fumigants, pesticides, herbicides and pesticides; dichloroethane can also be used in photography, Electrostatic printing, water softening. Dichloroethane can be produced when vinyl chloride monomer is produced by cracking; dichloroethane is also a by-product in some organic chemical synthesis. Dichloroethane is a petrochemical product produced by the chlorination of ethylene or by the oxychlorination reaction of ethylene with hydrogen chloride and oxygen.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.