Product Name: D-glucosan CAS Number: 9012-72-0 Purity: 99%
|Other Names:||Glucan, 80%, from yeas|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
Glucan, 80%, from yeast;poly-d-glucan;polyglucan;polyglucosan;PARAMYLON;glucan from baker’S yeast;d-glucan;d-glucosan
- D-glucosan , also known as Beta-polydextrose, has different health effects according to different conformations. It is a functional food material. Beta-glucan is a polysaccharide widely found in the cell walls of bacteria, fungi, algae and plants (such as barley and oats). It is connected by several different types of beta-glycosidic bonds to form threads or branches.
- D-glucosan side effects For adults with many Chemicalbooks, it is safe to take β-glucan at an appropriate dose. Possible side effects or adverse reactions include diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. When injected, possible side effects or adverse reactions are: chills, fever, pain at the injection site, headache, back pain, joint pain, nausea, vomiting, lymphadenopathy, diarrhea, dizziness, high blood pressure or low blood pressure, flushing, Skin rash, fatigue, leukopenia, and increased urine.
- D-glucosan is reported to enhance the skin’s natural defense mechanism, which becomes less effective with age and exposure to uV light. It is also credited with wound-healing properties and it promotes cellular activity; serves as a topical moisturizer with long-lasting moisturizing effects; reduces wrinkles; helps protect the skin from infection; and protects the skin from invasion by toxic agents caused by pollution and injuries due to abrasions, exposure to uV light, and extremes in climatic conditions.
- D-glucosan In addition to this impressive list, polyglucans are credited with immunostimulatory properties. A polyglucan is a hydrophilic ingredient, able to absorb more than 10 times its weight in water.
- D-glucosan can be absorbed into the outer layers of the epidermis, thereby facilitating penetration into the pores and follicular openings of the skin. once applied on the skin, it forms a protective, hydrated film with superior adhesive properties that does not appear to interfere with normal skin respiration. These film-forming and protective properties are particularly valuable for aging skin suffering from diminished collagen and elastin, as well as impaired hydration and elasticity. Derived from yeast cell walls, polyglucans are compatible for formulation with all normally used skin care and other cosmetic ingredients.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.