Product Name: D-gluconate CAS Number: 13005-35-1 Purity: 99%
|Other Names:||COPPER (II) GLUCONATE, MIN. 98|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Appearance:||Light blue crystal or powder|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
COPPER (II) GLUCONATE, MIN. 98;D-Gluconicacid,coppersalt;copper D-gluconate;GLUCONICACIDCOPPER;Copper(II) gluconate, min. 98%;D-Gluconic acid/copper,(1:x) salt;Einecs 235-844-0
Minerals; food additives; nutrition fortifiers; biochemical reagents-carbohydrates; salt of an organic acid; Organic-metal salt
Light blue crystal or powder, odorless. Melting point is 155~157℃. It is very soluble in water but hardly soluble in ethanol. Mouse oral LD500.419g/kg (Harbin Medical University). Purpose Copper Gluconate is a good nutritional fortifier. It can be used in formula foods for infants and young children in my country. The usage amount is 7.5-10mg/kg (calculated as copper, the same below); in dairy products, it is 5.7-7.5mg /kg.
- D-gluconate glucose as a raw material, it is fermented and oxidized by black mold to generate gluconic acid, and then reacts with copper carbonate (or basic copper carbonate) to generate copper gluconate. This method has huge production equipment, high concentration energy consumption, and difficulty in purification and crystallization. In the direct method, copper gluconate is formed by the direct reaction of calcium gluconate and copper sulfate. The process of this method is simple, but the residual calcium sulfate is difficult to remove. The chemical oxidation method uses glucose as a raw material, oxidizes it to gluconic acid with ozone, and obtains zanolactone gluconate after concentration under reduced pressure and dehydration, and then reacts with copper carbonate to produce copper gluconate.
- D-gluconate of calcium gluconate to an equimolar sulfuric acid solution, reacts at 60-90°C for 1 to 2 hours, and filters the precipitated calcium sulfate while it is hot to obtain a colorless or light yellow gluconic acid solution (relative to Density 1.12 ~ 1.16). 4g of barium hydroxide aqueous solution and 1.5g of oxalic acid aqueous solution were added dropwise to the above gluconic acid solution, stirred and reacted for 15 minutes to remove residual Ca2+ and S02-. The purified solution is passed through anion and cation exchange resin to obtain a colorless and transparent gluconic acid solution.
- D-gluconate 1 mol crystalline copper sulfate solution is mixed with 2 mol sodium hydroxide solution, reacted at 40-60°C for 0.5-1h, filtered, and the filter cake is washed with water to obtain black copper oxide crystals. The copper oxide crystals were added to the gluconic acid solution in batches, reacted for 1 hour, filtered to remove unreacted materials, and allowed to cool and stand for 3 to 5 hours before crystals were precipitated. Add an appropriate amount of 95% ethanol, stir to form a paste, and filter.
- D-gluconate the filter cake is vacuum dried at 50°C to obtain a finished product with a yield of 90% to 92.5%.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.