Place of Origin:
Nitrogen compounds; amino acid; Pesticide intermediates; Other biochemical reagents; Mercaptans / sulfhydryl compounds; intermediate; Organic blocks; Natural amino acids and their derivatives; Pharmaceutical intermediates; Amino acids and their derivatives; Biochemical reagents; Biochemicals; Small molecule inhibitors, natural products; Organic chemical industry; Organic boron compounds; Mercaptans; Sulfhydryl compounds; Chemical Reagents; Reagents; Pharmaceutical raw materials; API; Organic intermediates; Other chemical products; Medical raw materials; PharmaceuticalIntermediates; Sulfurcompounds; StartingRawMaterials&Intermediates; Anilines,AromaticAminesandNitroComChemicalbookpounds; APIintermediates; Antioxidant; Biochemistry; Intermediates&FineChemicals; Pharmaceuticals; Sulfur&SeleniumCompounds; proteinmod; producecosmetics,feedadditive,biochemicalreagent; Inhibitors; Medical raw materials; Biochemical reagents – other chemical reagents; Other raw materials; Organic chemical raw materials; Vitamins and amino acids – amino acids and derivatives; Chemical raw materials; Organic intermediates; Animal raw materials; API; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Big goods
Cool Dry Place
- White Solid
- White crystalline substance; Special smell; Easily deliquescent and soluble in water and ethanol; Unstable to light, the aqueous solution is easy to oxidize to cystine, and sometimes precipitate; MP is 71 ℃; LD50 (rat, abdominal cavity) 231.9 mg / kg.
- Cysteamine hydrochloride is used as an antioxidant and in radiation therapy.
- The intermediate of ranitidine and cimetidine can also be used as an antidote to paracetamol poisoning
- Cysteamine hydrochloride is an intermediate for the manufacture of cimetidine, ranitidine and other drugs. Biochemical reagent, complexing agent of heavy metal ions, etc.
- An amino mercaptan that can reduce the oxidation of important disulfide molecules such as cystine to cysteine. Mercaptoethylamine is widely used in applications such as regulating gene expression, the consumption of biological hormone inhibin and the coating of nanoparticles; Used for volumetric titration of cobalt, nickel, copper, zinc, cadmium and mercury
- Cysteamine hydrochloride is used for biochemical research, prevention and treatment of radiation diseases. Cysteamine hydrochloride is used as an antioxidant and radiotherapy.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.