|Other Names:||(Bis(chloro-2-ethyl)amino)-2-tetrahydro-3,4,5,6-oxazaphosphorine-1,3,2-oxide-2 hydrate|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
(Bis(chloro-2-ethyl)amino)-2-tetrahydro-3,4,5,6-oxazaphosphorine-1,3,2-oxide-2 hydrate;2-(Bis(2-chloroethyl)amino)-2H-1,3,2-oxazaphosphorine 2-oxide;2H-1,3,2-Oxazaphosphorin-2-amine, N,N-bis(2-chloroethyl)tetrahydro-, 2-oxide;2-H-1,3,2-Oxazaphosphorinane;2H-1,3,2-Oxazaphosphosphorin-2-amine, N,N-bis(2-chloroethyl) tetrahydro-, 2-oxide;1-(Bis(2-chloroethyl)amino)-1-oxo-2-aza-5-oxaphosphoridine;2-(Di(2-chloroethyl)amino)-1-oxa-3-aza-2-phosphacyclohexane 2-oxide;Cyclophosphamide
Antibiotics, alkaloids; standard products; pharmaceutical intermediates; DNA damage; raw materials; anti-tumor; pharmaceutical raw materials-scientific research raw materials; compounds; raw materials; pharmaceutical raw materials; pharmaceutical chemicals; chemical raw materials; pharmaceutical raw materials; raw materials- Anti-tumor drugs; fluoride
- The chemical design of cyclophosphamide—substitution of an oxazaphosphorine ring for the methyl group of nitrogen mustard—was based on the rationale that some cancer cells express high levels of phosphamidase, which is capable of cleaving the phosphorus–nitrogen (P–N) bond, releasing nitrogen mustard. Thus, cyclophosphamide was one of the first agents rationally designed to selectively target cancer cells. Although cyclophosphamide is in fact a prodrug that requires metabolic activation, the original hypothesis that it would function as targeted anticancer therapy via phosphamidase activation proved to be inaccurate.
- The cytotoxic action of nitrogen mustard is closely related to the reactivity of the 2chloroethyl groups attached to the central nitrogen atom. Under physiological conditions, nitrogen mustards undergo intramolecular cyclizations through elimination of chloride to form a cyclic aziridinium (ethyleneiminium) cation.
Bone marrow suppression is the most common toxic effect of cyclophosphamide. Neutropenia is dose dependent. Patients treated with low-dose cyclophosphamide should be monitored closely, although they rarely develop significant neutropenia. Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia and anemia are common after high dose cyclophosphamide administration. Rapid hematologic recovery invariably occurs within 2–3 weeks in patients with normal bone marrow reserve, regardless of the dose.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.