Cupferron CAS 135-20-6
Factory Supply Cupferron CAS 135-20-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Packaging: 25kg/drum
- Sample: Available
Cupferron: The Complete Guide
Index of Cupferron Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Cupferron
Nitrosophenylhydrazine ammonium salt, copper iron spirit, N-nitrosophenylhydrazine ammonium salt; N-nitroso-N-benzene nuclear ammonium salt; copper iron reagent, indicator; iron copper spirit, 97+%; N -Nitrosophenylhydrazine copper iron reagent; N-nitrosophenylhydrazine ammonium; copper iron reagent; N-nitrosophenylhydrazine salt;cupferron reagent; Cupferron supplement
What is Cupferron?
Copper iron reagent is an important analytical reagent, which is the ammonium salt of N-nitrosohydroxylamine, commonly known as copper iron spirit. Normally, it is white or light yellow bright scaly crystals with a sweet taste. The color will become darker due to the slow decomposition of long-term storage, but in fact, it can be used in analysis. It is easily soluble in water, benzene, alcohol, and ether. The reagent is decomposed by heat to generate nitrobenzene. It is unstable in light and air and needs to be stored in a brown grinded reagent bottle. Usually a small amount of ammonium carbonate wrapped in paper or cloth is placed in the bottle as a preservative, and placed in a sealed, dark and cool place. It can be used as a precipitation agent and solvent extraction agent for copper, iron, tin, titanium, vanadium, chromium and other elements, and as a masking agent for the determination of rare earths.
Reduce nitrobenzene with zinc powder in aqueous ammonium chloride solution to obtain phenylhydroxyl, then dissolve the latter in ether, pass in excess ammonia gas, and add n-butyl nitrite to obtain copper-iron reagent. It forms a stable five-membered ring chelate with a variety of metal ions, so it is a commonly used organic precipitant. It can quantitatively determine Fe3+ ions in strong acid solutions, as well as Cu2+, Sn4+, Ti4+, Ga3+, Hf4+ plasma and vanadate (VO-3, VO3-3). When Fe3+, Cu2+ ions are mixed with other metal ions, this reagent can be used to separate them. It is also a chelating extractant for Al3+, Au3+, Be2+, Co2+, La3+, Pu4+ plasma and a masking agent for the determination of rare earth metal ions.
Use of Cupferron in Inorganic Analysis
- Chemical analysis reagents for determination of aluminum, copper, iron, titanium, zirconium and other metals.
- Cupferron used for quantitative analysis of aluminum, bismuth, copper, iron, gallium, mercury, manganese, niobium, tin, tantalum, thorium, titanium, vanadium, zirconium and other elements.
- Polymerization inhibitor, due to Cupferron’s unique polymerization inhibitory characteristics and small dosage, it can be used as a substitute product for phenol polymerization inhibitor BHT, which is currently widely used.
- Colorimetric determination of weight determination of aluminum, bismuth, copper, iron mercury, zinc, manganese, niobium, gallium, tantalum, thorium, titanium, vanadium, tin and other elements. Quantitative determination of iron in a strong acid solution, quantitative analysis of vanadate, separation of copper and iron when together with other metals, and a masking agent when measuring rare earths.
- Cupferron used to separate copper and iron from other metal ions and to determine iron by precipitation from strong acid solutions; for quantitative determination of vanadate to form dark red precipitates and quantitative determination of titanium to form yellow precipitates; for colorimetric determination of aluminum.
Copper-iron Reagent Expansion
The phenylhydroxyl ether solution was cooled in an ice solution, and ammonia was introduced to excess. While stirring and the ammonia flow was continued, n-butyl nitrite was added dropwise, and the addition was completed in about 1 hour, and then stirred for 15 minutes. The copper iron spirit precipitate is filtered out, washed with ether, and dried to obtain a finished product. This product should be stored in a brown glass bottle with a small amount of ammonium carbonate wrapped in paper (or cloth) as a stabilizer.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209