Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
- white to almost white crystalline powder.
- CETYL PALMITATE is a wax ester of palmitic acid used in cosmetic and personal care products.
- The chemical structure of cetyl palmitate (synthetic spermaceti) is the same as whale spermaceti. It may be used to thicken, produce viscose emulsions, give stability, and add texture to emulsions. It is similar to cetearyl palmitate.
- professional supplier. Ten years of chemical industry. Factory direct sales, experienced, best service. 24 hours service. Free samples.
- Used as precipitant, chemical reagent and waterproofing agent.
- Antifoaming agent; raw materials for the manufacture of other food additives (fatty acid glycerides, fatty acid sorbitan esters, sugar esters, etc.). It can also be used as a spice ingredient. According to FEMA regulations, the maximum dosage in the seasoning is 1.0mg/kg.
- Raw materials for the production of candles, soaps, greases, softeners and synthetic detergents.
- CETYL PALMITATE is used in the manufacture of odorless chloramphenicol and various palmitic acid metal salts. Its sodium or potassium salt can be used as an emulsifier in emulsion polymerization, and aluminum and zinc salts are used in lubricants, coatings, oil blacks and enhancers. Plasticizer.
- Used as a reference material for gas phase analysis.
- CETYL PALMITATE exists widely in nature, and almost all oils contain palmitic acid (palmitic acid) in varying amounts. The content of palmitic acid in Chinese tallow oil, a specialty in my country, can be as high as 60%, while the content of palm oil in palm tree fruits is about 40%, but the content in rape oil is less than 2%. After the tallow oil or palm oil is hydrolyzed, fractionated, and pressed to separate the unsaturated fatty acids, palmitic acid is obtained by recrystallization. Commercial palmitic acid generally has a melting point of 57.5-62.5°C.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.