Product Name: Carminic Acid CAS Number:1260-17-9 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Carminic Acid|
|Other Names:||Carminic Acid|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Appearance:||Red to dark red powder|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Carminic Acid MSDS；|
Carminic Acid COA
Carminic Acid ;3,5,6,8-Tetrahydroxy-1-methyl-9,10-dioxo-7-((2S,3R,4R,5S,6R)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)tetrahydro-2H-pyran-2-yl)-9,10-dihydroanthracene-2-carboxylic acid;Carminic acid (C.I. 75470) GR for analysis and for microscopy;ALUMINUM LAKE OF CARMINIC ACID;2-anthracenecarboxylicacid,7-beta-d-glucopyranosyl-9,10-dihydro-3,5,6,8-tetra;7-.beta.-D-glucopyranosyl-9,10-dihydro-3,5,6,8-tetrahydroxy-1-methyl-9,10-dioxo-2-Anthracenecarboxylicacid;7-alpha-d-glucopyranosyl-9,10-dihydro-3,5,6,8-tetrahydroxy-1-methyl-9,10-dioxo;C.I.Naturalred4
Anthraquinones;Biochemistry;Glucose;Glycosides;Hydroxyanthraquinones;Sugars;Di-Terpenoids;Carbohydrates & Derivatives;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals
- Carminic Acid is a red dye occurring as a glycoside in the body of the cochineal insect Dactylopius coccus of the order Homoptera, family Coccidae. This insect is native to Central and South America. The Aztecs had extracted the dye from the insect centuries before the coming of the Spaniards. For breeding purposes, the insects were collected in the autumn and carefully protected during the winter months. Cochineal was harvested after three months, and then the bugs were killed by immersion in hot water, by placing in hot ovens, or by exposure to the hot sun.
- The latter method produced the highest quality dye. At present, Peru and the Canary Islands are the main source of the dye. Until the advent of synthetic dyes, the principal use for carminic acid was for dyeing tin-mordanted wool or silk. Its aluminum lake, carmine, finds use in the coloring of foods.
- A red glucosidal hydroxyanthrapurin, it is produced naturally within some insects as a defense mechanism. flame retardancy and is widely used in cables; mainly used for flame retardant plastics and rubber, waterproof and fireproof additives for fabrics, coatings, Additives for inks and pressure-resistant lubricating oils.
- antineoplastic, glucosyltransferase inhibitor
- ChEBI: A tetrahydroxyanthraquinone that is that is 1,3,4,6-tetrahydroxy-9,10-anthraquinone substituted by a methyl group at position 8, a carboxy group at position 7 and a 1,5-anhydro-D-glucitol moiety at position 2 via a C-gly osidic linkage. It is a natural dye isolated from several insects such as Dactylopius coccus.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.