Product Name: Carboxymethyl chitosan CAS Number: 83512-85-0 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Carboxymethyl chitosan|
|Other Names:||CARBOXYMETHL CHITOSAN|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Dextrins、Sugar & Carbohydrates|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Carboxymethyl chitosan MSDS；|
CARBOXYMETHL CHITOSAN;CARBOXYMETHYL CHITOSAN;Chitosan, N-(carboxymethyl);N-Carboxymethylchitosan;CarboxylMethyl Chitosan;Carboxymethyl Chitosan 60cps
Dextrins、Sugar & Carbohydrates
- Carboxymethyl chitosan is a biocompatible and biodegradable material that is suitable for various applications such as sustained or controlled release drug delivery, pH-responsive drug delivery, gene delivery as permeation enhancer, Carboxymethyl chitosan is a coating material on nanocarriers.
- Carboxymethyl chitosan is a water-soluble chitosan derivative and an amphoteric polyelectrolyte. It is formed by introducing a hydrophilic group -CH2COOH into the chitosan polymer chain. After base modification, the water-soluble Chemicalbook property is improved, especially the solubility in neutral and alkaline solutions is significantly enhanced, making it have the characteristics of film formation, thickening, moisturizing, chelating, etc., so it is used in agriculture, It has a wide range of applications in medicine, health products, cosmetics, preservation, and environmental protection.
- Carboxymethyl chitosan (CMC) is a carboxymethylated derivative of chitosan. It has strong polarity and is easily soluble in water. It has been widely used in the fields of pharmacy and biomedical material development. Since the content of carboxymethyl chitosan in the drug will directly affect its antibacterial and anti-infective clinical effects, it is particularly important to accurately quantify carboxymethyl chitosan. Preparation: Add sodium hydroxide to the isopropanol solution in the reaction flask, the concentration of sodium hydroxide is 40%.
- Add chitosan Chemicalbook with a degree of deacetylation of 15%-45% into the reaction flask, and the mass ratio of chitosan to sodium hydroxide after adding is 1:4.8. The pre-dissolved isoacetone solution of chloroacetic acid was slowly added dropwise to the reaction flask under stirring, and the reaction was continued to stir for 3 hours after the addition. The mass ratio of chitosan to chloroacetic acid is 5:1. After the reaction is completed, add concentrated hydrochloric acid to the reacted material, adjust the pH of the material to 6-7, filter with suction, wash the filter cake with absolute ethanol 3 times, and dry the washed filter cake below 50°C to obtain a carboxymethyl shell Crude glycan.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.