PRECIPITATED CHALK;PARIS WHITE;aeromatt;akadama;albacar;albacar5970;albafil;albaglos
Place of Origin:
Inorganic salts; Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides and dye intermediates
Cool Dry Place
What is Calcium Carbonate?
- Calcium carbonate occurs in two forms—hexagonal crystal known as calcite, and orthorhombic form, aragonite. Calcite decomposes on heating at 825°C, aragonite melts at 1,339°C (at 102.5 atm). Density 2.71 g/cm3 (calcite), 2.83 g/cm3 (aragonite); insoluble in water (15mg/L at 25°C); Ksp 4.8×10–9 ; soluble in dilute mineral acids.
- Calcium carbonate occurs as an odorless and tasteless white powder or crystals.
Calcium Carbonate Uses
- Calcium carbonate is probably the most widely used raw material in the chemical industry. It has numerous applications, primarily to produce cement, mortars, plasters, refractories, and glass as building materials. It is also used to produce quicklime, hydrated lime and a number of calcium compounds.
- Humans primarily use calcium carbonate as a primary source of calcium to combat osteoporosis. Most limestone is used today as construction material. In addition to its use as a construction material, calcium carbonate is also used in numerous industrial processes. Two forms commonly used are ground calcium carbonate (gcc) and precipitated calcium carbonate (pcc).
Calcium carbonate is used widely in papermaking as filler and coating pigment to whiten paper. Calcium carbonate is used in place of more expensive optical brightening agents in paper and as a fill to replace more expensive wood pulp fiber; it also helps control the pH in an alkaline range.
- The second most common industrial use of calcium carbonate (after papermaking) representing the largest use of gcc is in the production of plastics. It is used in the production of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thermoset polyesters, and polyolefins. Calcium carbonate can be used to replace resins that are more expensive. Similar to its use in the paper industry, it is used as an optical brightener and whitening agent. It also is used to increase strength and absorb heat during exothermic processes.
- Calcium carbonate is also used in the production of polyethylene and polypropylene. It is an additive to paints and coatings for several purposes including particle size distribution, opacity control, weather resistance, pH control, and anticorrosion. Calcium carbonate is used to buff er acidic soils.
- Calcium carbonate has also been used to mitigate the effects of acid precipitation on water bodies. Another environmental application of calcium carbonate is for gas desulfurization in scrubbers used to reduce sulfur emissions from air pollution sources.
- Calcium Carbonate is the calcium salt of carbonic acid which is used as an anticaking agent and dough strengthener. it is available in varying particle sizes ranging from coarse to fine powder. it is practically insoluble in water and alcohol, but the presence of any ammonium salt or carbon dioxide increases its solubility while the presence of any alkali hydroxide reduces its solubility. it has a ph of 9–9.5. it is the primary source of lime (calcium oxide) which is made by heating limestone in a furnace. calcium carbonate is used as a filler in baking powder, for calcium enrichment, as a mild buffering agent in doughs, as a source of calcium ions in dry mix desserts, and as a neutralizer in antacids. it is also termed limestone.
- Made by adding soluble carbonate to a calcium salt solution. The white powder or crystals are soluble in acid but not in water. Calcium carbonate was used to neutralize gold toning baths and as a fine abrasive added to water and alcohol for cleaning glass plates before they were coated with photographic binders.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.