Product Name: Benzylamine CAS Number:100-46-9 Purity: 99.0%min
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
- Benzylamine colourless liquid with an ammoniacal odour.
- Benzylamine then the equimolecular quantity of caustic soda solution was added. When quiescent, the mixture split into an aqueous layer and an oily layer. After separating these two layers by use of a separatory funnel, the aqueous phase was made available for further repeated use by merely adding sufficient ammonium hydroxide to bring the total quantity of ammonia up to the original figure.
- Benzylamine oily layer was steam distilled until no further oily constituent was visible in the condensed distillate as it dripped down the condenser tube. This distillate was saturated with sodium chloride and successively extracted with an initial 80 and three 40 gram batches of ethyl ether. Upon evaporation of the ether from the extract, 52g of crude benzylamine remain which was distilled at atmospheric pressure. 41g grams of substantially pure benzylamine distilled over in the boiling range 185-192°C, while the residue was found to contain an additional 2.3g of benzylamine and 8.7g of other matter which was believed to consist entirely of dibenzyl amine. Thus the total yield of benzylamine was 43.3g or 60.7% based on the weight of benzyl chloride.
- Benzylamine is used as a chemical intermediate for dyes, pharmaceuticals, and polymers.It is also employed as a corrosion inhibitor and as a brightener in electroplating baths. It also finds use in the manufacture of explosives.
- Benzylamine in presence of moisture, Benzylamine may weakly corrode some metals. Liquid will attack some plastics [USCG, 1999]. Neutralize acids to form salts plus water in exothermic reactions. May be incompatible with isocyanates, halogenated organics, peroxides, phenols (acidic), epoxides, anhydrides, and acid halides. Flammable gaseous hydrogen is generated in combination with strong reducing agents, such as hydrides.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.