Product Name: Barium hydroxide CAS Number: 17194-00-2 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Barium hydroxide|
|Other Names:||BARIUM HYDROXIDE|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||BARIUM, INORGANIC SALT|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Barium hydroxide MSDS；|
Barium hydroxide COA
Ba(OH)2;Barium hydroxide (Ba(OH)2);Barium hydroxide, alpha;bariumdihydroxide;bariumhydroxide(ba(oh)2);Bariumhydroxide,anhydrous;BARIUM HYDRATE;BARIUM HYDROXIDE
Standards and reference materials; Inorganic salts; Light metals; Barium hydroxide; Chemical industry; Organic chemical raw materials; Intermediates; Chemical raw materials; additive; Industrial/FineChemicals; Inorganics; BariumSaltsChemicalSynthesis; InorganicBases; MetalandCeramicScience; Salts; SyntheticReagents; BaseSolutionsChemicalSynthesis; ByReferenceMaterial; InorganicBasesVolumetricSolutions; ReferenceMaterialHydrochloricacid; Titration; VolumetricSolutions; ChemicalSynthesis; metalhydroxide; Inorganic chemical raw materials; Inorganic salts; Hydrocarbons; BARIUM,INORGANICSALT
- barium hydroxide is a white or colorless, poisonous powder or crystalline substance, Ba(OH)2, used for example, in the saponification of fats and the fusing of silicates. Barium hydroxide forms a strong caustic base in aqueous solution. It has many uses, e.g., as a test for sulfides; in pesticides; in the manufacture of alkali and glass.
- barium hydroxide, anhydrous. the commercially available preparation usually contains 92-95% of the monohydrate and is poisonous. barium hydroxide, monohydrate (barium monohydrate). a white, poisonous, slightly water-soluble, powder, Ba(OH)2.H2O; it is soluble in dilute acids. barium hydroxide, octahydrate is a poisonous white powder, Ba(OH)2.8H2O, that is soluble in water, ethanol, and ether; it absorbs CO2 from the atmosphere. It is used chiefly in organic preparations and analytical chemistry. barium hydroxide,pentahydrate. toxic white fakes, Ba(OH)2.5H2O; uses are the same as those of the octahydrate.
- Barium hydroxide,Ba(OH)2·8H20, is a white crystalline powder, colorless solid composed of monoclinic crystals. It has a melting point of 78°C and is soluble in water and insoluble in acetone. It is used in the fusion of silicates and fat saponification.
- Barium hydroxide, especially the monohydrate, is used to produce organic barium compounds such as additives for oil and stabilizers for plastics. In addition, barium hydroxide is used for. dehydration and deacidification, especially for removing sulfuric acid from fats, oils, waxes, and glycerol. In some applications, e.g., removal of sulfate from water and as starting material for other barium compounds, barium hydroxide to some ex1ent replaces barium carbonate. The earlier use of the hydroxide in some countries forextracting the residual sucrose from molasses is no longer of much significance. The re- cent patent literature describes a procedure in which barium hydroxide is reacted with hydrogen peroxide to produce barium peroxide monohydrate.
- Carbon dioxide absorbant.
- Barium hydroxide is used in analytical chemistry to titrate weak acids, particularly organic acids. It forms clear aqueous solutions that are free from carbonate, unlike those of the alkali hydroxides, since barium carbonate is insoluble in water. This allows the use of indicators such as phenolphthalein or thymophthalein (with alkaline color changes) without the risk of titration errors due to the presence of weakly basic CO32- ions.Barium hydroxide is used in organic synthesis as a strong base, for example for the hydrolysis of esters and nitriles.It has been used to hydrolyze one of the two equivalent ester groups in dimethyl endecanedioate. It is also used in the preparation of cyclopentanone, diacetone alcohol and d-Gluonic g-lactone.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.