Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
Free-flowing, white, crystalline powder; no odor. Partially soluble in benzene and methylene chloride; insoluble in water. Permissible in contact with food products. Combustible.
- The product is a high molecular weight multi-hindered phenolic antioxidant. Antioxidant 1330 has the characteristics of good heat resistance, no pollution, no coloring, and low volatility. Antioxidant 1330 is an excellent antioxidant for high-density polyethylene, polypropylene Chemicalbook ene and rubber. Antioxidant 1330 is also used For plastic products such as polyvinyl chloride, polyamide, ABS resin and polyester, the dosage is generally 0.1 to 0.5 parts.
- Antioxidant 330 is a high molecular weight hindered phenolic antioxidant. Antioxidant 1330 is suitable for polyolefins, PET and PBT and other thermoplastic polyesters, polyamides, styrenic resins, polyurethane, natural rubber and other elastomer materials. Antioxidant 1330 has the characteristics of good capacitance, extraction resistance, low volatility, high anti-oxidation efficiency and good electrical insulation. Antioxidant 1330 is especially suitable for the processing of high-temperature processed polyolefin (such as PP, PE, etc.) pipes, injection molding products, wires and cables and other products.
- Antioxidant 300 is suitable for polyolefin, polyester, polystyrene, ABS resin and polyvinyl chloride. And also suitable for white, bright color or transparent products. Antioxidant 300 is a typical thiobisphenol antioxidant. Because of its structure,Antioxidant 1330 has the dual functions of a radical terminator and a hydroperoxide decomposer.Antioxidant 1330 shows whenAntioxidant 1330 is used with carbon black. The excellent synergistic effect is unmatched by commonly used antioxidants. This product is a high-efficiency main antioxidant for rubber, polyolefin, plastic and other products, especially as an antioxidant for polyethylene cable and wire materials. so,
This kind of antioxidant is widely used in the electric wire industry at home and abroad. When this antioxidant is used as an antioxidant for polyethylene food packaging materials,Antioxidant 1330s limit is the lowest density
Degree polyethylene 0.05%, high-density polyflyene 0.25%. The use of 300 antioxidants in polyolefin has the following advantages: better retention of raw materials
Physical properties, (such as tensile strength, elongation, melt index, etc.) well preserved Antioxidant 1330s electrical properties: a high degree of thermal stability enhances the product’s
Weatherability: The anti-aging effect is four times the effect of general anti-aging agents: less volatile than other commonly used antioxidants: Antioxidant 1330 has a special synergistic effect when used with carbon black.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.