Ammonium acid fluoride; Ammonium bifluoride; Ammonium hydrogen fluoride; ammonium sodium bifluoride; ammonium bifluoride solution
Place of Origin:
Inorganics;Industrial/Fine Chemicals;Inorganic Chemicals
Ammonium bifluoride MSDS; Ammonium bifluoride COA
Cool Dry Place
What is Ammonium bifluoride?
Ammonium bifluoride is also known as acidic ammonium fluoride. Chemical formula NH4F·HF. The molecular weight is 57.04. White deliquescent hexagonal crystal, toxic. Easily deliquescent. The relative density is 1.50, the melting point is 125.6°C, and the refractive index is 1.390.
Ammonium bifluoride can be sublimated and is corrosive to glass. It will decompose when heated or exposed to hot water. It is soluble in water and slightly soluble in alcohol. The aqueous solution is strongly acidic and can corrode glass, and is corrosive to the skin.
Ammonium bifluoride is poisonous. Operators must wear protective equipment. If you accidentally touch the skin, immediately rinse with plenty of water, then soak the affected area in 70% ice ethanol or ice-cold magnesium sulfate solution for 30 minutes, and then apply magnesium oxide glycerin ointment. Pay special attention to the skin under the nails. If it is not cleaned in time, it will cause severe pain.
Ammonium bifluoride uses
- Ammonium bifluoride can be used as chemical reagents, glass etching agents (usually used in combination with hydrofluoric acid), disinfectants and preservatives in the fermentation industry, solvents for metal beryllium made from beryllium oxide, and surface treatment agents for silicon steel plates. It is also used in the manufacture of ceramics, magnesium alloys, cleaning and descaling of boiler water supply systems and steam generation systems, and acid treatment of oilfield sand and gravel. Also used as alkylation and isomerization catalyst component.
- Ammonium bifluoride is used in the acidification of oil fields to manufacture magnesium and magnesium alloys. Used as a matting, blooming, etchant for glass, as a wood protectant, as a brightening agent for aluminum, as a rust remover in the textile industry, and as an analytical reagent in electroplating, electronics industry, etc.
- Ammonium bifluoride used as analytical reagent and bacterial inhibitor. For engraving on ceramic and glass surfaces. Utensils are disinfected. Preparation of hydrogen fluoride in the laboratory. plating.
- Ammonium bifluoride can be used as a concealing reagent for ferric ions.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.