Place of Origin:
Cool Dry Place
Colorless liquid. Insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents and various mineral oils.
- Used as PVC plasticizer.
- As a low-cost auxiliary plasticizer for PVC.
- Aluminum sulfate Mainly used for flame retardant of plastics and rubber, waterproof and fireproof additives of fabrics, additives for paints and inks and additives for pressure-resistant lubricating oils.
- Aluminum sulfate a low-cost auxiliary plasticizer for polyvinyl chloride; as a plasticizer, it has flame retardancy and is widely used in cables; mainly used for flame retardant plastics and rubber, waterproof and fireproof additives for fabrics, coatings, Additives for inks and pressure-resistant lubricating oils.
- Aluminum sulfate Toxicity protection The dust can irritate the eyes, inflame the cornea, and damage the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract to cause bleeding. Splashing hot solution on the skin can cause burns. Wear dustproof overalls, protective glasses, rubber gloves, rubber boots and other labor protection products during operation.
Packaging, storage and transportation Use glass fiber latex bags lined with polyethylene plastic bags, plastic woven bags or jute bags, each with a net weight of 50kg. The water treatment agent aluminum sulfate (solid) is packed in a plastic woven bag lined with a polyethylene plastic bag. The net weight of each bag is 50kg. The water treatment agent aluminum sulfate solution is packaged in a glass fiber reinforced plastic tanker or a plastic barrel, and the net weight of each barrel is 25, 30 or 35kg. It should be stored in a cool, dry, clean warehouse and protected from moisture. It deteriorates and becomes more corrosive after being damp, and it is easy to damage the packaging (generally, the packaging needs to be changed in half a year). It cannot be stored or transported together with toxic or alkaline substances. Protect from rain, moisture and sunlight during transportation. Handle with care when loading and unloading to prevent the package from breaking. In case of fire, water, sand and various fire extinguishers can be used to put out the fire.
- Physical and chemical properties Colorless monoclinic crystals. The relative density is 1.69 (17°C). Melting point 86.5°C (dehydrated to become a white powdery anhydrous aluminum sulfate). It is soluble in water, acid and alkali, but insoluble in alcohol. The aqueous solution is acidic. It begins to decompose into alumina, sulfur trioxide, sulfur dioxide and water vapor when heated to 770°C. After hydrolysis, aluminum hydroxide is formed. Industrial products are off-white flakes, granules or lumps, with a light green color due to low iron salt (FeSO4), and yellowing of the product surface due to oxidation of low iron salt. The crude product is a porous substance with a gray-white fine-crystalline structure, containing a small amount of sulfuric acid, and has a sour and astringent taste. The aqueous solution boils for a long time to generate basic aluminum sulfate.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.