Aluminum ammonium sulfate CAS 7784-25-0
Factory Supply Aluminum ammonium sulfate CAS 7784-25-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Aluminum ammonium sulfate: The Complete Guide
Index of Aluminum ammonium sulfate Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Aluminum ammonium sulfate
Aluminum ammonium sulfate
Well frame stacking tray [mine], edge wall panels, restraint; ammonium aluminum sulfate; aluminium ammonium sulphate; ammonium alum (ammonium aluminum sulfate); ammonium aluminum sulfate (anhydrous); food grade ammonium aluminum sulfate; crystal); aluminum ammonium sulfate dodecahydrate; aluminum ammonium sulfate powder
What is Aluminum ammonium sulfate?
Ammonium alum is commonly known as ammonium alum, aluminum ammonium sulfate dodecahydrate, etc. Ammonium alum is an odorless, astringent eight-sided transparent crystal, which is like a gem, so it is also called gem alum. Ammonium alum is mainly used as industrial water purification flocculant; raw material intermediate of polyaluminum and aluminum compounds; sizing agent in paper industry; bulking agent in food industry; anti-staining agent in dye industry; colorant in glass industry, etc. industrial use and great market demand.
Food-grade ammonium aluminum sulfate is a deep-processed product of aluminum sulfate, which is mainly used in food processing (as leavening agent, pickling agent), drinking water purification, medicine (as astringent, diuretic, emetic and laxative), etc.
Aluminum ammonium sulfate Uses
- As a water purifying agent and bulking agent, it can replace potassium alum. According to Chinese regulations, it can be used for fried food, shrimp slices, bean products, baking powder, waffles, puffed food, aquatic products, etc.
- Starter; Water purifying agent; Color protectants (pickles, etc.). It can’t be used in bean paste in Japan.
- Buffer; Neutralizer; Starter; Water purification agent; It is a color retention agent suitable for pickles and boiled foods.
- Reference dosage: pickled eggplant 0.01% ~ 0.1% (calculated by Al), aluminum salt and iron salt in alum ammonium meet with the blue pigment of eggplant to form an indelible compound salt.
- Also used for color protection of cooked red octopus. Fried foods such as sweet potato, crushed chestnut, burdock silk and soy sauce sugar. Add 0.01% ammonium alum to boil burdock silk or chestnut. It uses the astringent effect of ammonium alum to improve the feeling of chewing. The raw material (acid agent) of bread and cake starter is added to 0.15% ~ 0.5% wheat flour.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209