Product Name: Alginic acid CAS Number: 9005-32-7 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||Alginic acid|
|Other Names:||ALGINIC ACID|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Plant biochemical extracts|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Alginic acid msds；|
Alginic acid COA
ALGINIC ACID;kelacid;landalgine;norgine;polymannuronicacid;sazzio;Alginic acid ammonium;Alginic acid from brown algae, AR
Plant biochemical extracts; organic chemical raw materials; biochemical reagents-carbohydrates; organic chemical raw materials; pharmaceutical raw materials; carbohydrates; other organic reagents; nutritional research; other reagents; food additives;
- Alginic acid found in the walls of brown seaweeds (Phaeophyceae) consists of D-mannuronic acid units and L-guluronic acid units probably linked β (1->4). The chains contain three distinct regions; in one, the D-mannuronic acid units alternate with L-guluronic acid units, whereas the remaining regions are homogeneous and contain either D-mannuronic acid or L-guluronic acid. The lengths and proportions of the three regions vary with the seaweed species and are responsible for the differences in chemical and physical properties of the various alginates.
- Alginic acid is biosynthesised from GDP-D-mannuronic acid and GDP-guluronic acid. It seems probable that guluronic acid is derived from its isomer, mannuronic acid, the re action being catalysed by an epimerase.
- Alginic acid monovalent salts of alginic acid are soluble in water, but polyvalent salts are either insoluble or form gels. Solutions of alginates are very viscous due to the high molecular weight and random-coil formation of the polymers. The jellying and thickening properties of alginates are widely used commercially in foodstuffs, etc.
- Alginic acid gum derived from alginic acid which is obtained from brown seaweed genera, such as Macrocystis pyrifera. The derivatives are sodium, ammonium, and potassium ates of which the sodium salt is most common. They are used to provide thickening, gelling, and binding. A derivative designed for improved acid and calcium stability is propylene glycol ate. The s are soluble in cold water and form nonthermoreversible gels in reaction with calcium ions and under acidic conditions. Algin is used in ice cream, icings, puddings, dessert gels, and fabricated fruit.
- Alginic acid is used in cosmetic formulations as a thickener, stabilizer, and gelling agent. It is obtained from different varieties of brown seaweed.
- Alginic Acid is the acidic, insoluble form of algin that is a white to yellowish fibrous powder obtained from brown seaweed genera, such as macrocystis pyrifera. the derivatives are soluble and include sodium, potassium, and ammonium alginate and propylene glycol alginate. it is used as a tablet disintegrant and as an antacid ingredient.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.