Adenosine 5'-diphosphate CAS 58-64-0 ADP
Factory Supply Adenosine 5'-diphosphate CAS 58-64-0 ADP with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Adenosine 5'-diphosphate: The Complete Guide
Index of Adenosine 5′-diphosphate Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Adenosine 5'-diphosphate
Adenosine 5′-diphosphate; Adenosine diphosphate, 5-adenosine diphosphate; 5-adenosine diphosphate; Adenosine-5-diphosphate; Adenosine diphosphate Adenosine 5′-DIPHOSPHATE adenosine diphosphate
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Food additives
What is Adenosine 5'-diphosphate?
Adenosine diphosphate is also known as adenosine diphosphate. A high-energy phosphoric acid compound. Adenosine diphosphate (ADP) is a central component of energy storage, metabolism and signal transduction in the body. It is a precursor of ATP, and in this role, it is widely used in cellular processes, including respiration, biosynthetic reactions, motility and cell division.
It is formed by connecting two phosphoryl groups with a pyrophosphate bond, and then connecting with adenosine 51-C through a phosphate bond. It can be hydrolyzed to produce adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and phosphoric acid, and the standard free energy change of the reaction is -27.2kJ·mol-1. In vivo, it can be generated by the hydrolysis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) or the removal of a phosphate by phosphoryl transfer. In general tissues, it can undergo substrate-level phosphorylation and oxidative phosphorylation, and in photosynthetic tissues, it can also undergo photosynthetic phosphorylation, and then convert it into ATP.
Adenosine 5'-diphosphate Uses
- Adenosine 5 ‘- diphosphate (ADP) is the core component of energy storage, metabolism and signal transduction in vivo. As a precursor of ATP, it is used in a variety of cellular processes, including respiration, biosynthesis, movement and cell division.
- Adenosine 5 ‘- diphosphate (5’ – ADP or ADP) was used as a test compound to study the endothelium-dependent vascular response in salt sensitive (DS) and salt tolerant Dahl rats (DR). The product is used to study different P2 purine receptor subtypes on canine vascular smooth muscle and endothelium.
- Adenosine diphosphate (ADP) is a phosphorus compound formed during the decomposition of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) through dephosphorylation. It consists of adenine, ribose, five carbon sugars and two phosphate groups. ADP acts as an energy source in biochemical reactions.
About Adenosine Phosphate
Adenosine phosphate, also known as adenosine phosphate, is a free-existing nucleotide synthesized in the body by connecting adenosine nucleoside to phosphoric acid through its ribose group.
- Adenine nucleotides containing one phosphate group are called adenosine monophosphate (AMP)
- Those with two phosphate groups are called adenosine diphosphate (ADP）
- Those with three phosphate groups are called adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
The bond between phosphate and phosphate contains high energy called high-energy phosphate bond. Each gram molecule of high-energy phosphate bonds contains about 8,000 calories, and the energy stored in these high-energy phosphate bonds can be used for anabolism and muscle contraction and other life activities.
The clinical application of adenosine triphosphate injection is suitable for a variety of diseases caused by the decrease of cellular enzymes after cell damage. Commonly used in heart failure, myocarditis, myocardial infarction, cerebral arteriosclerosis and progressive muscular atrophy.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209