|Product Name:||Acetic acid|
|Other Names:||Natural Acetic Acid;|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||HPLC and LCMS Mobile Phase Additive;|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||Acetic acid MSDS；|
Acetic acid COA
Arg-Tyr-OH·;Ac-Phe-Arg-OEt·;Lys-Lys-Lys-OH·;Trityl-1,2-diaminoethane·;WIJS SOLUTION;WIJS’ SOLUTION;WIJS CHLORIDE
Acid SolutionsChemical Synthesis;Acid Concentrates;Concentrates (e.g. FIXANAL);Organic Acids;Synthetic Reagents;AA to ALHPLC;A;Alphabetic;HPLC Buffer;HPLC Buffers;HPLC Buffers – SolutionChromatography/CE Reagents;Solution;Acid Solutions;Chemistry;Titration;Volumetric Solutions
Acetic acid is a colourless liquid or crystal with a sour, vinegar-like odour and is one of the simplest carboxylic acids and is an extensively used chemical reagent. Acetic acid has wide application as a laboratory reagent, in the production of cellulose acetate mainly for photographic film and polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, synthetic fibres, and fabric materials. Acetic acid has also been of large use as a descaling agent and acidity regulator in food industries.
|Melting point||16.2 °C(lit.)|
|Boiling point||117-118 °C(lit.)|
|density||1.049 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)|
|vapor density||2.07 (vs air)|
|vapor pressure||11.4 mm Hg ( 20 °C)|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.371(lit.)|
|FEMA||2006 | ACETIC ACID|
|storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
- Acetic acid occurs in vinegar. It is producedin the destructive distillation of wood. Itfinds extensive application in the chemicalindustry. It is used in the manufacture ofcellulose acetate, acetate rayon, and variousacetate and acetyl compounds; as a solventfor gums, oils, and resins; as a food preservative in printing and dyeing; and in organicsynthesis.
- Acetic acid is an important industrial chemical. The reaction of acetic acid with hydroxyl containing compounds, especially alcohols, results in the formation of acetate esters. The largest use of acetic acid is in the production of vinyl acetate . Vinyl acetate can be produced through the reaction of acetylene and acetic acid. It is also produced from ethylene and acetic acid. Vinyl acetate is polymerized into polyvinyl acetate (PVA), which is used in the production of fibers, films, adhesives, and latex paints.
- Cellulose acetate, which is used in textiles and photographic film, is produced by reacting cellulose with acetic acid and acetic anhydride in the presence of sulfuric acid. Other esters of acetic acid, such as ethyl acetate and propyl acetate, are used in a variety of applications.
Acetic acid is used to produce the plastic polyethylene terephthalate (PET) . Acetic acid is used to produce pharmaceuticals.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.