|Other Names:||p-chlorobenzenecarboxaldehyde;P-CHLOROBENZALDEHYDE;PCAD;Benzaldehyde,4-chloro-;benzaldehyde,-chloro-;p-chloro-benzaldehyd;p-Chlorobenzaldehyde 4-Chlorobenzaldehyde;4-CHLOROBENZALDEHYDE 98% (GC)|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||1;Benzaldehyde;FINE Chemical & INTERMEDIATES;Aldehydes;C7;Carbonyl Compounds;Aromatic Aldehydes & Derivatives (substituted);intermediate;Pesticides intermediate;Pyridines ,Halogenated Heterocycles|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||4-Chlorobenzaldehyde msds；4-Chlorobenzaldehyde COA|
4-Chlorobenzaldehyde Chemical Properties
Melting point 46 °C
Boiling point 213-214℃
vapor density 0.6 (vs air)
vapor pressure 8.75 atm ( 21 °C)
refractive index 1.5550 (estimate)
Fp 52 °F
storage temp. Store below +30°C.
color White to pale yellow
Water Solubility 935 mg/L (20 ºC)
Sensitive Air Sensitive
Stability: Stable, but air and light-sensitive. Incompatible with strong bases, strong reducing agents, strong oxidizing agents.
CAS DataBase Reference 104-88-1(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference Benzaldehyde, 4-chloro-(104-88-1)
EPA Substance Registry System p-Chlorobenzaldehyde (104-88-1)
- 4-Chlorobenzaldehyde is not only the intermediate of tebuconazole fungicides, plant growth regulators uniconazole but also the intermediate of insecticide chlorfenapyr. In medicine it can be used as the intermediate of chlormezanone and dapsone aminobutyric acid and dye intermediates.
4-Chlorobenzaldehyde can be used for the manufacturing of sedative chlormezanone and dye Acid Brilliant Blue 6B, etc.
In pesticide field, it can be used for the manufacturing of chlorine cinnamic aldehyde and weeding agent.
4-Chlorobenzaldehyde can be applied to organic synthesis for making triphenylmethane and dye related intermediate.
- 4-Chlorobenzaldehyde is produced through the following process: first p-Chlorobenzaldehyde has condensation reaction with ethyl acetoacetate to generate chlorobenzene methylene-bis-ethyl acetoacetate. Then heat and hydrolyze to obtain p-chlorophenyl glutaric acid. Further use acetic anhydride for dehydration and cyclization to obtain p-chlorophenyl glutaric anhydride. Then use concentrated aqueous ammonia for amination to generate chlorophenyl glutaric acid imide, and finally have ring opening reaction and degradation to get4-Chlorobenzaldehyde.
The above information is edited by the Chemicalbook of Dai Xiongfeng.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.