4-Aminophenylarsonic acid CAS 98-50-0
Factory Supply 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid CAS 98-50-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
4-Aminophenylarsonic acid: The Complete Guide
Index of 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid
Abu phenyl acid / anthlicic acid; amino phenylcaric acid 4; amino acid 4; amine acid 4; amino acid; amino acid; amino acid;
Food additives; Feed additives; Beast raw material
What is 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid?
Azipanoic acid is commonly known as aminobenzoic acid, and is a needle crystal from water. It is soluble in hot water, sodium carbonate, slightly soluble in cold water, ethanol and acetic acid, insoluble in acetone, benzene, chloroform and diethyl ether. A nitrine salt can be generated with nitrous acid and participate in coupling reaction, and the tin and hydrochloric acid are reacted with p, p’-diaminosy arsenobenzene, and the sodium salt can be reacted with potassium iodide and sulfuric acid to form iodine aniline.
Anti-organic arsenic preparation. Arsenic is one of the elements of nutrients, which can stimulate livestock growth, and have a wide range of antibacterial spectrum, have strong bacteriobacteria and sterilization of multiple intestinal diseases, and parasites such as intestinal parasites. There is also a certain suppression. Therefore, it is used to prevent the gap infection caused by the intestinal infection of chickens, piglets, lambs, and yak and other young animals, and can be used in combination with anti-PCs to improve prevention and treatment rates. In addition, the product has the effect of improving the meat of the beef cattle and broiler. The arsenic has a strong toxicity, trivalent arsenic is higher than the vivalent arsenic toxicity, but the small dose is low in the organism tissue.
4-Aminophenylarsonic acid Use
- 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid promotes the growth of livestock and poultry, improves feed efficiency, enhances the assimilation of animal bodies; promotes protein synthesis; improves skin nutrition, accelerates the growth of stomach bones, activates the hematopoietic function of bone marrow, and promotes the regeneration of red blood cells and hemoglobin. The addition of 45-900PPm in the middle can increase the egg production rate by 4-7%, and the weight gain effect on young pigs is also more obvious.
- 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid has the effect of killing bacteria, protozoa and spirochetes, especially inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria in the intestinal tract of livestock and poultry. Disease and coccidiosis, and can prevent and treat pig bacillary dysentery, hemorrhagic dysentery, blood dysentery caused by Salmonella infection, etc., thereby improving feed utilization rate, promoting the growth of livestock and poultry and increasing egg production rate.
- 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid can be used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, such as the preparation of anti-cancer active ingredient paeonol derivatives. 4-Aminophenylarsonic acid as a feed antibiotic is currently the preferred feed additive recommended by the American Feed Weekly, which can promote the growth of livestock and poultry, improve feed Efficiency, can strengthen the body’s assimilation, promote protein synthesis, improve skin nutrition, and accelerate bone growth. The product has the effect of killing bacteria, protozoa and spirochetes, especially inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria in the intestinal tract of livestock and poultry, which has the same effect as antibiotics.
How to prepare anticancer active ingredient paeonol derivatives？
- Dissolve 500 g of p-aminophenylarsinic acid in hydrochloric acid solution, slowly add sodium nitrite solution at 0-5 °C, stir at 0-5 °C, filter, and wash the obtained precipitate with dilute hydrochloric acid and water in turn, spare;
- Dissolve paeonol and the precipitate obtained in the first step in sodium hydroxide solution, stir at 0-5 °C; adjust the pH value to 8-14, after stirring at 0-5 °C, add dilute hydrochloric acid to adjust pH value to 1-3, placed at 0-5 °C;
- Filter the product obtained in the second step, wash the precipitate with dilute hydrochloric acid and water in turn, separate the precipitate, dissolve it in sodium hydroxide solution, filter, and add dilute hydrochloric acid dropwise to the filtrate to adjust the pH to 1- 3. Place at 0-5°C, filter, and dry and recrystallize the obtained precipitate to obtain the compound paeonol diazoarsine.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209