Product Name: 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS CAS Number:26447-40-5 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||4 4′-METHYLENEBIS|
|Other Names:||Benzene, 1,1′-methylenebis[isocyanato-|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||4 4′-METHYLENEBIS msds；|
4 4′-METHYLENEBIS COA
Benzene, 1,1′-methylenebis[isocyanato-;METHYLENEBIS(P-PHENYL ISOCYANATE);METHYLENE DI-P-PHENYLENE DIISOCYANATE;METHYLENEDI-P-PHENYL DIISOCYANATE;METHYLENEDIPHENYLENE DIISOCYANATE;METHYLENEDIPHENYL 4,4′-DIISOCYANATE;BIS(4-ISOCYANATOPHENYL)METHANE;DIPHENYLMETHANE-4,4′-DIISOCYANATE
- 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS Chemical Properties
Melting point ： 42-45℃
density ： 1.18
storage temp. ： 2-8°C
CAS DataBase ： Reference 26447-40-5(CAS DataBase Reference)
EPA Substance ： Registry System ：Diphenylmethane diisocyanate (26447-40-5)
- 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS a definitive mechanism of MDI toxicity is unknown; however,4 4′-METHYLENEBIS is speculated that humoral and cellular immunity may be involved in the pathogenesis of hypersensitivity due to isocyanate sensitization responses of both animals and humans.
- 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS is used to produce polyurethane foams for application in a wide range of retail, commercial, and industrial uses to protect cement, wood, fiberglass, steel, and aluminum surfaces such as truck beds, trailers, boats, foundations, and decks.4 4′-METHYLENEBIS is also used as a high strength adhesive in industrial and consumer applications.
- 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS is the least hazardous of the commonly available isocyanates, however,4 4′-METHYLENEBIS is not without toxicity. 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS has low vapor pressure, which reduces hazards during handling compared to the other major isocyanates, e.g., TDI, HDI.
- 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS the complex nature of MDI composition and reactions in the environment often makes interpretation difficult. Release of MDI to the atmosphere is low due to its low volatility and since MDI readily degrades to inorganic compounds in the presence of hydroxyl radicals, 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS atmospheric half-life is short. High exposures involving MDI in ambient environments are expected to be rare
- 4 4′-METHYLENEBIS is no information about levels of various forms of MDI in the ambient air. When MDI is released to water, it reacts readily with water to form mixtures of diisocyanates and amines, which then readily react with more MDI to produce inert, solid, insoluble polyurea. MDI has a transient existence due to its reaction with the water to produce predominantly insoluble polyureas. The evidence indicates that MDI accumulation through the aquatic food chain is extremely unlikely, as might be expected considering the very low solubility and high reactivity of MDI with hydroxyl radicals in aqueous solution.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.