|Other Names:||3-FLUOROBENZALDEHYDE FOR SYNTHESIS;3-Fluorobenzaldehyde≥ 99% (GC);3-fluoro-Benzaldehyde 3-fluoro-benzaldehyd Benzaldehyde,3-fluoro-;3-fluoro-benzaldehyd;Benzaldehyde, 3-fluoro-;Benzaldehyde, m-fluoro-;meta-Fluorobenzaldehyde;M-FLUOROBENZALDEHYDE|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Organic Building Blocks;Organic Fluorinated Building Blocks;Adehydes, Acetals & Ketones;Fluorine Compounds;Aldehydes;Other Fluorinated Organic Building Blocks;Aromatic Aldehydes & Derivatives (substituted);Benzaldehyde;Fluorobenzene;C7;Carbonyl Compounds;Aryl Fluorinated Building Blocks;Building Blocks;Carbonyl Compounds;Chemical Synthesis;Fluorinated Building Blocks|
|Appearance:||Colorless to yellow clear liquid|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||3-Fluorobenzaldehyde msds；3-Fluorobenzaldehyde COA|
3-Fluorobenzaldehyde Chemical Properties
Melting point 173 C
Boiling point 66-68 °C20 mm Hg(lit.)
density 1.17 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
refractive index n20/D 1.518(lit.)
Fp 134 °F
storage temp. Inert atmosphere,2-8°C
color Clear colorless to yellow
Specific Gravity 1.170
Sensitive Air Sensitive
CAS DataBase Reference 456-48-4(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference 3-FC6H4CHO(456-48-4)
EPA Substance Registry System Benzaldehyde, 3-fluoro- (456-48-4)
- 3-Fluorobenzaldehyde is a monofluorinated aromatic aldehyde with potential antimicrobial activity. 3-Fluorobenzaldehyde showed inhibitory effects on the activity of mushroom tyrosinase.
- 3-Fluorobenzene formaldehyde is a colorless or light yellow liquid with a irritating odor that dissolves in many organic solvents such as ethanol, ether, dichloromethane, toluene, etc. It is easily oxidized into interfluorobenzene by oxygen in the air, so it should be stored in a confined storage. Application 3-fluorobenzene formaldehyde is an important organic synthetic intermediate of Chemicalbook species, which can be widely used in the synthesis of fine chemicals such as pharmaceuticals, pesticides and plastic additives. The chemical boiling point is 66-68 degrees C (20mmHg), the flash point is 56 degrees C, and the relative density is 1.17. Used as a pesticide, pharmaceutical intermediate.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.