Product Name: 3-Aminophenol CAS Number: 591-27-5 Purity: 99%
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Phenoles and thiophenoles|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
1-Amino-3-hydroxybenzene;1-amino-3-hydroxybenzene[qr];M-HYDROXYANILINE;LABOTEST-BB LTBB000485;M-AMINOPHENOL;META AMINO PHENOL;3-AMINO-1-HYDROXYBENZENE;3-AMINOPHENOL.
Pyridines ,Halogenated Heterocycles;Organic Building Blocks;AM to AQChemical Class;A;Oxygen Compounds;
Phenols;Aromatic Phenols;API intermediates;Organic Chemicals;A-BAlphabetic;Alpha sort;Amines;
Aromatics;Pesticides&Metabolites;Anilines, Aromatic Amines and Nitro Compounds;Organics;Phenoles and thiophenoles
Melting point :120-124 °C (lit.)
Boiling point :164 °C/11 mmHg (lit.)
refractive index :1.5444 (estimate)
Fp :155 °C
form: Crystalline Powder
Colour Index :76545
pka 4.37, 9.82(at 20℃)
color :White to pinkish or light gray
PH 6.8 (10g/l, H2O, 20℃)
Water Solubility 35 g/L (20 ºC)
Stability: Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, bases, mineral acids. May be light or air-sensitive.
CAS DataBase Reference 591-27-5(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference Phenol, 3-amino-(591-27-5)
EPA Substance Registry System 3-Aminophenol (591-27-5)
- m-Aminophenol (MAP) is an important starting material for dyes, including a variety of leuco (or latent) dyes used in imaging technology, optical bleaches and fluorescent agents, drugs, agricultural chemicals; and high-performance polymers. Although the synthesis of m-aminophenol(s) by the reaction of resorcinol with ammonia or (di)alkylarnines has been known for about 100 years,the preferred manufacturing process had been for many years a route involving the sulfonation of nitrobenzene to m-nitrobenzenesulfonic acid, the reduction of the nitro group to give m-aminobenzenesulfonic acid, followed by the caustic fusion of sodium m-aminobenzenesulfonate to yield sodium m-aminophenolate.
- The m-aminophenol was isolated/purified by neutralization, filtration, and recrystallization; the overall yield of m-aminophenol from nitrobenzene was estimated by SRI International to be 58%. (Doubtless, process improvements were made by the producers using this process.) The nitrobenzene/sulfonationlreductionlcaustic fusion route is still being used commercially, notably by ACNA in Italy, the largest producer of MAP, as well as a few smaller manufacturers. Sumitomo Chemical Co. used this process as well into the early 1980s and had licensed their knowhow to Hindustani Organic Chemicals, Ltd. of India which started up a plant on this basis with a capacity for MAP of 1.5 mill. lb /yr in 1970.The output of the Indian plant was said to be devoted to making sodium p-aminosalycilate (PAS), a tuberculostatic agent.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.