Place of Origin:
Silicone products; Silane coupling agent; Organic chemical industry; Organic raw materials; Silane; Silane reagent; Silicon compounds; Rare earth; ChemicalSynthesis; Epoxy silane; Organometallic reagents; Surfactant; Silicone; Chemical Reagents; Biochemical reagent surfactant; Chemical products – Organic Chemical; Organic chemical raw materials; Biochemical reagents – amino acids; Chemical raw materials; Auxiliary crosslinking agent; Organosilane; Synthetic intermediates; Fine chemical raw materials; Raw materials; Industrial/FineChemicals; Epoxy; EpoxySilanes(SilaneCouplingAgents); FunctionalMaterials; OxiranesChemicalbook; Si(ClassesofSiliconCompounds); SilaneCouplingAgents; Simple3-MemberedRingCompounds; Si-OCompounds; Trialkoxysilanes; AdhesionPromoters; CouplingAgents; DispersingAgents; EpoxySilanes; SurfaceModifiers; Silaneseries; OrganometallicReagents; Organosilicon; silane
Cool Dry Place
Colorless transparent liquid
- 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane is an epoxy-functional silane, 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane is a clear, light straw liquid. 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane may be used as a coupling agent in polysulfide and polyurethane caulks and sealants, in mineral-filled or glass-reinforced thermosets and thermoplastics, and in glass roving size-binders. 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane is particularly employed as an adhesion-promoting additive in waterborne systems, e.g. improving the adhesion of acrylic latex sealants.
- 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane may improve dry and wet strength in cured composites reinforced with glass fiber rovings
- Enhance wet electrical properties of epoxy-based encapsulate and packaging materials.
- Eliminate the need for a separate primer in polysulfide and urethane sealants.
- Improve adhesion in waterborne acrylic sealants and in urethane and epoxy coatings.
- 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane is mainly used in unsaturated polyester composites to improve the mechanical properties, electrical properties and light transmission properties of the composites, especially to improve their performance in wet environment.
- In wire and cable industry, when used to treat EPDM system stuffed by pottery clay and crosslinked by peroxide, 3-Glycidoxypropyltrimethoxysilane can improve consumption factor and specific inductance captance.
- Used for its copolymerization with monomers like vinyl acetate and acrylic acid or methacrylic, to form the polymers widely used in coatings, adhesives and sealants, providing excellent adhesion and durability.
- Pre-treatment of carbon steel with 3-(Glycidoxypropyl)trimet?hoxysilane enhances the dry and wet adhesion while reducing the cathotic disbondment rate of an epoxy coating
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.