Product Name: 2015 REACH CAS Number: 31852-84-3 Purity: 99%
|Product Name:||2015 REACH|
|Other Names:||polytrimethylene carbonate|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||2015 REACH msds；|
2015 REACH COA
polytrimethylene carbonate;1,3-Dioxan-2-one homopolymer;1,3-dioxan-2-one ISO 9001：2015 REACH
- 2015 REACH is the production of polylactic acid using lactic acid as raw material. Traditional lactic acid fermentation mostly uses starch raw materials. At present, the United States, France, Japan and other countries have developed the use of agricultural and sideline products as raw materials to ferment lactic acid to produce polylactic acid, the English abbreviation PLA. The main methods are:
- The direct polycondensation method uses a solvent to make dehydration polycondensation under vacuum. Japan has done a lot of research in this area, but ultimately failed to achieve industrialization.
- The two-step method generates cyclic dimer lactide from lactic acid, which is then ring-opened and polycondensed into PLA. This technology is relatively mature, and the process used by NatureWorks in the United States to produce PLA is this process. The PLA production technology jointly developed by China’s Hai Chemicalbook and the Chinese Academy of Sciences is also similar. The main process is that the raw materials are fermented by microorganisms to produce lactic acid, and then refined, dehydrated, oligomerized, and pyrolyzed, and finally polymerized into polylactic acid PLA.
- Abbreviated as PLA, it is a type of polymer polymerized by the fermentation product of microorganisms L-lactic acid as monomer. It is non-toxic, non-irritating, has good biocompatibility, can be biodegraded and absorbed, has high strength, and does not pollute. The environment can be plastically processed into a Chemicalbook-type polymer material. It has good mechanical properties, high impact strength, high flexibility and thermal stability, does not change color, has good permeability to oxygen and water vapor, and has good transparency, antibacterial and mildew resistance, and a service life of up to 2 ~3 years.
- Extrusion-grade resin is the main application of PLA, mainly used for packaging fresh fruits and vegetables in large supermarkets. This type of packaging has become an important member of the European market chain; secondly, it is used for packaging of electronic products that promote safety, energy saving and environmental protection. superior. In these applications, PLA’s high transparency, high gloss, high rigidity and other advantages are vividly reflected, and it is now the dominant direction of PLA applications. In addition, the application of extrusion-grade resin in horticulture has also begun to gain attention, and it has been applied in slope greening, sandstorm management and other fields.
However, the extrusion processing of PLAChemicalbook is not easy. It is only suitable for processing on some advanced PET extrusion molding machines, and the thickness of the extruded sheet is generally only in the range of 0.2-1.0mm. The processing process is particularly sensitive to moisture content and processing temperature.
- During extrusion processing, the moisture content is generally required to be less than 50×10-6, which puts forward new requirements for the drying system and temperature control system of the equipment. During the processing process, if there is no suitable crystallization equipment, the recycling of scrap is also a big problem, which is the reason why there are a large amount of PLA scrap in circulation on the market.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.