|Product Name:||2-Nitrobenzoic acid|
|Other Names:||2-NITRODRACYLIC ACID;RARECHEM AL BO 0202;O-NITROBENZOIC ACID;OTAVA-BB BB0125160260;O-NITROBENZOIC ACID APPROX. 95%;2-Nitrobenzoicacid,95%;2-nitrobenzoic;2-nitro-benzoicaci|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Pharmaceutical Intermediates;Pyridines;Building Blocks;Carbonyl Compounds;Carboxylic Acids;Chemical Synthesis;Aromatic Carboxylic Acids, Amides, Anilides, Anhydrides & Salts;Biochemistry;Reagents for Oligosaccharide Synthesis;C7;Carbonyl Compounds;Carboxylic Acids;Organic Building Blocks;carboxylic acid| nitro-compound|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||2-Nitrobenzoic acid msds；2-Nitrobenzoic acid COA|
2-Nitrobenzoic acid Chemical Properties
Melting point 146-148 °C(lit.)
Boiling point 295.67°C (rough estimate)
density 1,58 g/cm3
refractive index 1.6280 (estimate)
storage temp. Sealed in dry,Room Temperature
pka 2.16(at 18℃)
form Fine Powder
Specific Gravity 1.58
Water Solubility 6.8 g/L
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, strong bases.
CAS DataBase Reference 552-16-9(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference Benzoic acid, 2-nitro-(552-16-9)
EPA Substance Registry System o-Nitrobenzoic acid (552-16-9)
- 2-Nitrobenzoic acid is incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Also incompatible with strong bases. May react with cyanides .
- ACUTE/CHRONIC HAZARDS: When 2-Nitrobenzoic acid is heated to decomposition it emits very toxic fumes.
- 2-Nitrobenzoic acid flash point data concerning 2-Nitrobenzoic acid are not available, however, 2-Nitrobenzoic acid is probably combustible.
- 2-Nitrobenzoic acid crystallise the acid from *benzene (twice), n-butyl ether (twice), then water (twice). Dry and store it in a vacuum desiccator. [Le Noble & Wheland J Am Chem Soc 80 5397 1958.] It has also been crystallised from EtOH/H2O. The amide has m 176.5o (from H2O).
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.