|Other Names:||2-Ethylbenzeneamine;2-Ethylphenylamine;2-ETHYLANILIN, 1 ML;2-Ethylaniline,98%;Aniline, 2-ethyl-;Aniline, o-ethyl-;Benzenamine, 2-ethyl-;o-ethyl-anilin|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Appearance:||Transparent yellow to reddish-brown liquid|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||2-Ethylaniline msds；2-Ethylaniline COA|
2-Ethylaniline Chemical Properties
Melting point -44 °C (lit.)
Boiling point 210 °C (lit.)
density 0.983 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
vapor density 4.2 (vs air)
vapor pressure 0.11 mm Hg ( 20 °C)
refractive index n20/D 1.559(lit.)
Fp 196 °F
storage temp. −20°C
pka pK1:4.42(+1) (25°C)
color Clear yellow to red-brownish
Water Solubility insoluble
CAS DataBase Reference 578-54-1(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference 2-Ethylaniline(578-54-1)
EPA Substance Registry System o-Ethylaniline (578-54-1)
- 2-Ethylaniline neutralizes acids in exothermic reactions to form salts plus water. May react with acids to release toxic fumes of aniline and oxides of nitrogen. Reacts violently with oxidizing materials. May be incompatible with isocyanates, halogenated organics, peroxides, phenols (acidic), epoxides, anhydrides, and acid halides. Flammable gaseous hydrogen may be generated in combination with strong reducing agents, such as hydrides.
- 2-Ethylaniline combustible material: may burn but does not ignite readily. When heated, vapors may form explosive mixtures with air: indoors, outdoors and sewers explosion hazards. Contact with metals may evolve flammable hydrogen gas. Containers may explode when heated. Runoff may pollute waterways. Substance may be transported in a molten form.
- 2-Ethylaniline brown liquid. Insoluble in water and less dense than water. Hence floats on water. Flash point 185°F. May irritate skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Toxic by ingestion, inhalation or skin absorption.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.