|Product Name:||2-Bromobutyryl bromide|
|Other Names:||ALPHA-BROMOBUTYRYL BROMIDE;A-BROMO-N-BUTYRYL BROMIDE;2-BROMOBUTYRYL BROMIDE;2-BROMO-N-BUTYRYL BROMIDE;Bromobutyrylbromide;2-BROMOBUTYRYL BROMIDE, TECH., 90%;2-BROMO-N-BUTYRYL BROMIDE (ALPHA-) 95+%;2-Bromobutyryl bromide technical grade, 90%|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Type:||Acid Halides;Building Blocks;Acid Halides;Carbonyl Compounds;Chemical Synthesis;Organic Building Blocks;Carbonyl Compounds;Organic Building Blocks|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||2-Bromobutyryl bromide msds；2-Bromobutyryl bromide COA|
- Colorless or slightly yellow liquid
- 2-Bromoisobutyryl bromide is an organic compound with a molecular formula of C4H6Br2O and a molecular weight of 229.91. The molecule contains an acyl group and two bromines. It is a yellowish transparent fuming liquid at room temperature. The chemical properties are relatively active, and it can undergo nucleophilic substitution reactions with nucleophiles, and is widely used in organic synthesis.
- Bromine was added dropwise to the mixture of isobutyric acid and red phosphorus, reacted at 100° C. for 6 hours, and unreacted bromine and hydrogen bromide were evaporated under reduced pressure. After cooling, the phosphorous acid is separated to obtain the crude product of 2-bromoisobutyryl bromide. The crude product is fractionated under reduced pressure, and the 91-98°C (13.3kPa) fraction is collected, which is the finished product.
- In the field of polymer polymerization, 2-bromoisobutyryl bromide is often used for the synthesis of macromolecular initiators. One of the bromine atoms is used to replace the grafting reaction, and the other bromine atom can be used as the active center to initiate atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP). It should be noted that the reaction activity of 2-bromoisobutyryl bromide is very high and generally requires an ice bath (0°C).
- Living/controllable free radical polymerization (L/CRP) has the advantages of both free radical polymerization and living polymerization. For example, the monomer has a wide application range, the reaction conditions are easy to control and realize, and it can carry out bulk polymerization, solution polymerization, emulsion polymerization, etc. A polymer with controllable molecular weight and narrow distribution is obtained. Atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) is a new type of living free radical polymerization method developed since 1995. Compared with other living free radical polymerization, its outstanding advantages include the need for traditional initiators and suitable monomers. Wide, mild reaction conditions, strong initiator molecular design ability, suitable for the preparation of relatively pure copolymers with multiple topological structures.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.