Product Name: 1 8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]undec-7-ene
CAS No: 6674-22-2
|Product Name:||1 8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]undec-7-ene|
|Other Names:||1,8-Diazabicyclo(5 x 4 x 0)undec-7-ene|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Brand Name:||Zhishang Chemical|
|Appearance:||Colorless to yellow liquid|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Provide:||1 8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]undec-7-ene MSDS；|
1 8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]undec-7-ene COA
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Alkene; Organic base; intermediate; Synthetic reagent; Condensation reagent; Protective amino acids; Alkali deacidification agent; Biochemical reagents; pharmacetical; Pyridines; OtherReagents; Biochemistry; ReagentsforOligosaccharideSynthesis; Biochemics; Biochemical industry; Chemical intermediates; Organic intermediates; Medical raw materials; Other raw materials; Raw materials; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Reagent polypeptide; Chemical raw materials; Impurity control; Chemical solvents; Chemical intermediates; OLEDmateriChemicalbookals,pharmchemical,electronic; Aclear,lightyellowliquidofrelativelylowvolatility. Ithasonlyaslightammonia-likeodor,ismisciblewithwaterandissolubleinmostorganicsolvents.; pharmaceuticalrawmaterial; Organicintermediates
1,8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]undec-7-ene is a bicyclic amidine base. It is non-nucleophilic, sterically hindered, tertiary amine base in organic chemistry. It is reported to be superior to amine catalyst in Baylis-Hillman reaction.It promotes the methylation reaction of phenols, indoles and benzimidazoles with dimethyl carbonate under mild conditions.
Colorless to yellow liquid
|Melting point||-70 °C|
|Boiling point||80-83 °C0.6 mm Hg(lit.)|
|density||1.019 g/mL at 20 °C(lit.)|
|vapor pressure||5.3 mm Hg ( 37.7 °C)|
|refractive index||n20/D 1.523|
|storage temp.||Store below +30°C.|
|color||Clear colorless to light yellow|
|PH||12.8 (10g/l, H2O, 20℃)|
|PH Range||12.8 at 10 g/l at 20 °C|
|Stability:||Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, acids, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides.|
- as base for dehalogenation of halogenated Diels-Alder adducts and the resulting activated 2,4-dienones were subjected to regio- and stereo-directed Michael additions, using Yamamoto′s reagent (CH3Cu · BF3)
- 1,8-Diazabicyclo[5.4.0]undec-7-ene may be used as an catalyst for the dissolution and activation of cellulose by a reversible reaction of its hydroxyl groups with carbon dioxide. This dissolved cellulose system can be derivatized to form cellulose mixed esters.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.