Additives include feed additives, food additives, sweetening agent, concrete additives, color additives, coolant additives, polymer additives, plastic additives, engine oil additives and other chemical additives.
Food additives are a proper term that refers to chemically synthesized or natural substances added to food for the purpose of improving the quality and color, aroma and taste of food, as well as for the needs of anti-corrosion and processing technology. Relevant laws and regulations have made strict regulations on the type and amount of food additives. Food additives specifically refers to the substances that are permitted to be used in foods in those countries.
According to the provisions of China’s Food Sanitation Law (1995), food additives are artificial or natural substances added to food for the purpose of improving the color, aroma, and taste of food, as well as for the needs of anti-corrosion and processing technology. There are currently 23 categories of food additives in China with more than 2,000 varieties, including acidity regulators, anticaking agents, defoamers, antioxidants, bleaching agents, leavening agents, coloring agents, color retention agents, enzyme preparations, and flavor enhancers , nutritional fortifiers, anti caking agent, gelling agent, preservatives, emulsifier, sweeteners, thickeners, spices, etc.
Types of Additives
Feed additives refers to industrially processed and manufactured feeds for animal consumption, including single feeds, additive premixed feeds, concentrated feeds, compound feeds and concentrated feed supplements.
Food additives refer to chemically synthesized or natural substances added to food for the purpose of improving food quality, color, aroma, and taste, as well as for the needs of anti-corrosion and processing technology. Food additives generally do not have to be food, nor do they necessarily have nutritional value, but they must conform to the above-defined concept, that is, they do not affect the nutritional value of food, and have the function of preventing food spoilage, enhancing food sensory properties or improving food quality.
Engine oil additives can be mixed with engine oil to improve the life of the engine as a protective agent.
The automotive additives on the market are messy. Among them, there are many additives containing harmful substances such as lead, zinc, chlorine, molybdenum, phosphorus, and graphite. The role of this type of product is to treat engine oil, and it is hoped that by changing the viscosity and composition of the engine oil, the anti-wear properties of the engine oil can be increased. However, in the actual use process, it is extremely harmful, mainly caused by mechanical corrosion, easy to block the oil circuit and oil filter, make the three-way catalytic converter ineffective, and cause air pollution. Such additives have long been banned. When consumers choose automotive additives, it is best to choose products that are certified by the relevant national departments or tested by authoritative organizations.
Gas additives used to increase the efficiency of propane and natural gas
- Gas additives can increase the volatilization of propane and the combustion temperature of natural gas.
- Gas additives can increase the combustion temperature of natural gas by 400-600℃.
- Fuel gas additives can completely replace acetylene and propane in industrial applications.
Concrete additives are a class of substances that can significantly improve the physical and chemical properties of concrete, increase the strength and durability of concrete, save cement consumption, and reduce the size of structures, so as to save energy and improve environmental and social benefits.
According to the main functions, concrete additives is divided into four categories:
- Concrete additives to improve the rheological properties of concrete mixtures, including various water-reducing agents, air-entraining agents and pumping agents, etc;
- Concrete additives for adjusting the setting time and hardening performance of concrete, including retarders, early-strength agents and accelerators, etc;
- Concrete additives to improve the durability of concrete, including air-entraining agents, waterproofing agents and rust inhibitors, etc;
- Concrete additives to improve other properties of concrete, including air-entraining agents, expansion agents, antifreeze agents, coloring agents, waterproofing agents and pumping agents, etc
- Remove carbon deposits and clean the fuel system
The new generation of gasoline additives has a clean activation factor that can promote harmful substances such as colloidal substances in the fuel and engine carbon deposits. After 5 consecutive additions of Jielishen gasoline additives, the carbon deposits on the exhaust pipes are significantly reduced, and the filter and exhaust The air space, fuel system, etc. are very clean.
- Enhance power performance
The nano-components in the new generation of gasoline additives can absorb and wrap colloidal substances, and generate gaseous “micro-explosions” in the combustion chamber under the action of high temperature, which causes the fuel to be atomized for a second time, triggers complete combustion, and improves engine power. More than 90% of the vehicles used the Jielishen gasoline additive for the first time, and the power was obviously increased. Especially when the car is weak, old, loaded, and traveling far, it feels more obvious.
- Improve atomization and save fuel
The new generation of gasoline additives rely on nano-molecular materials to directly attack the long-chain carbon bonds in the oil molecules, produce a “micro-explosion” in the fuel chamber, make the gasoline secondary atomize, trigger complete combustion, improve thermal efficiency, and reduce fuel consumption. The actual vehicle comparison test of Jielishen gasoline additives can save 10-18% fuel. Especially for long-distance and high-speed driving, it is more economical than usual and can be intuitively felt.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-rust, lubrication, protect the engine
A new generation of gasoline additive organic nano-molecules and cleaning activation factor, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, demulsification and other 10 kinds of materials. In view of the development of harmful components such as sulfur, colloids, and engine carbon deposits in oil, the new generation of gasoline additives, Jielishen fuel additives, also has the functions of anti-oxidation, cleaning, dispersion, demulsification, anti-corrosion, and lubrication.
- Reduce noise, reduce wear and extend engine life
Excessive engine noise is not only due to poor sealing of the car, but also because of impurities such as carbon deposits and sludge inside the engine that accelerate the wear of the engine. The cleaning, anti-oxidation, and lubricating effects of the new generation of gasoline additives of Jie Lishen can greatly improve this phenomenon. The removal of carbon deposits and colloids can significantly reduce engine wear, thereby reducing engine noise and prolonging engine service life.
- Eliminate black smoke and reduce emissions
Due to poor atomization and incomplete combustion of gasoline, a large amount of black smoke is formed. Jielishen gasoline additives can effectively reduce the combustion activation energy and improve the efficiency of atomization, so that the incombustible gums in the oil can also be fully burned, so as to eliminate the black smoke. Smoke, reduce emissions. After five consecutive additions, you can see that the black smoke is significantly reduced or even completely eliminated.
Principles for the Use of Additives
The current international regulations can be divided into two major systems, one is the “permitted list” that “exhaustively” lists the adjuvants that are allowed to be used, and the other is the “prohibited list” that lists the banned adjuvants. After years of practice, the “banned list” was found to have a big flaw: the lack of binding force on new substances. When a new substance appears, because it is not on the existing “prohibited list”, it can be applied to food packaging materials at will, and regulations cannot be managed. Therefore, Japan and South Korea, which originally formulated the “prohibited list”, have turned to “permits”. The “list” system is adopted in Europe, America and China. The 2003 version of the “Sanitary Standards for the Use of Auxiliaries for Food Containers and Packaging Materials” has a total of 65 additives in the approved list.
Partial Additive Q&A
In the GB2760-2007 “Sanitary Standards for the Use of Food Additives”, the scope of use of titanium dioxide does not indicate fish ball products.
Calcium sulfate is also known as gypsum. In the food industry, its official name is “food additive calcium sulfate”, commonly known as “edible gypsum”. It can only be produced with natural gypsum, and chemical gypsum is strictly prohibited. The food additive calcium sulfate must be marked on the product packaging. In fact, what we usually call “edible gypsum” usually specifically refers to the gypsum used to make tofu, that is, the food additive calcium sulfate (anhydrous). According to the latest national standard GB1892-2007 promulgated in 2007, it should also include food Additive calcium sulfate (dihydrate).
According to the Chinese National Standard GB1892-2007 and the American FCC V (2004) (English version), the food additive calcium sulfate has only two sub-categories: one calcium sulfate dihydrate (molecular formula: CaSO4·2H2O); one anhydrous calcium sulfate (molecular formula) : CaSO4). The biggest difference between the two applications in food is the difference in the content of crystal water.
- Business license (issued by the Industrial and Commercial Bureau, annual inspection)
- Organization code certificate (issued by the Quality Supervision Bureau, annual inspection)
- Tax registration certificate (issued jointly by the National Taxation Bureau and the Local Taxation Bureau)
- Health permit (issued by the provincial health department, no longer need to apply after 2010)
- Production license and its copy (issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision, annual inspection)
- Random inspection supervision and inspection report of a third-party authority once every six months (issued by the Quality Supervision and Inspection Institute, twice a year)
- A sample inspection and supervision report of the complete five certificates and a third party should be obtained, and attention should be paid to whether the relevant certificates are inspected annually.
- At the same time, the food packaging production certificate of the packaging bag manufacturer should be obtained.
- To obtain the factory inspection report of the batch of products. (Reminder: The maximum capacity of each batch number is 25 tons, that is, there must be a factory inspection report for every 25 tons)
- An invoice must be obtained. This is a food additive. If something goes wrong, criminal responsibility must be investigated. The invoice is a necessary requirement recognized by national law.
- If necessary, the factory may be required to provide necessary food quality and safety commitments and on-site inspection services.
According to the Chinese national standard GB1892-2007, the food additive calcium sulfate should be packed in a double-layer kraft paper bag lined with food-grade polyethylene film as the inner packaging, and the outer packaging bag should be a plastic woven bag. Its performance and inspection method application comply with GB/T 8946 Type C Provisions. The net weight of each bag is 25kg. Tie the inner bag and stitch the outer bag firmly. The stitches are neat, the stitch length is even, and there is no leakage and jump stitches.
According to the Chinese national standard GB7718-2011 “General Rules for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods” and the “Food Safety Law”, “Food Additives Production Supervision and Management Regulations” and “Product Labeling Regulations” and other laws and regulations, the packaging bags should have labels, instructions and Packaging; the label should contain the words “food additives”; the label and instructions should contain the name, specification, net content, production date, shelf life, ingredients or ingredient list; the name, address, and contact information of the producer should be contained; Specify the product standard code, storage conditions, and production license number; it should specify the scope, amount and method of use of food additives; it must not contain functions related to disease prevention and treatment.