Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate CAS 10025-99-7
Factory Supply Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate CAS 10025-99-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Red-brown powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate Supplier & Manufacturer
Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate: The Complete Guide
Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate for Sale
Basic Info of Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate
Dipotassium tetrachloroplatinate; Potassium tetra chloro platinate
Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate?
Potassium chloroplatinite is a dark red prismatic flaky crystal, easily soluble in water, 0.93g (16°C) and 5.3g (100°C) in 100mL water, insoluble in alcohol and organic solvents, stable in air, but Contact with ethanol will be reduced.
Potassium chloroplatinate is an important intermediate in the preparation of antitumor drugs such as carboplatin, cisplatin and oxaliplatin, and has a good market prospect. At present, about the preparation method of potassium chloroplatinite, only few literatures report the preparation of its laboratory. It is mentioned in the literature that potassium chloroplatinate is used as a raw material, and potassium oxalate, hydrazine hydrate and sulfur dioxide are used as reducing agents to synthesize potassium chloroplatinite.
Due to the weak reducing ability of potassium oxalate, the main metal content of the synthesized product is difficult to meet the requirements; the reducing ability of hydrazine hydrate is strong, and it needs to be diluted by a certain multiple to meet the reaction requirements, and its toxicity is also a problem that cannot be ignored; Compared with the liquid reaction system, the gas-liquid two-phase is introduced into the system, which is more difficult to operate and is not environmentally friendly.
The method disclosed in patent JP3131529 uses chloroplatinic acid as raw material and hydrazine dihydrochloride as reducing agent. The disadvantage of this method is that in the preparation of potassium chloroplatinate solution, hydrochloric acid is used as solvent, and its concentration is strictly limited. Moreover, the preparation process is lengthy and the production cost is high.
Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate Uses
- Potassium tetrachloroplatinate solution was used to prepare platinum (PT) nanoparticles. Ligands such as ammonia or triphenylphosphine can replace chloride ligands to provide various derivatives. Ammonia substitution leads to the preparation of cisplatin for cancer treatment.
- Potassium chloroplatinite is widely used as a starting material for the manufacture of various platinum complexes and pharmaceuticals.
- Potassium chloroplatinite is made use of in the prep work of rare-earth element drivers and rare-earth element covering.
- Potassium chloroplatinite is an intermediate of oxaliplatin.
- Potassium chloroplatinite used as analytical reagent.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy potassium tetrachloroplatinate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
The Reaction of Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate
The chloride ligand on [ptcl 4] 2- is substituted by many other ligands. After reaction with triphenylphosphine, [ptcl 4] 2- is converted to CIS bis (triphenylphosphine) platinum chloride:
PTCL 42- + 2 PPH 3 → CIS PTCL 2 (PPH 3) 2 + 2 Cl-
The anticancer drug cisplatin can also be prepared:
PTCL 42- + 2 NH 3 → CIS PTCL 2 (NH 3) 2 + 2 Cl-
Enedithiolates substituted all four chloride ligands to obtain bis (disulfide) complexes. Reduction makes colloidal platinum have potential catalysis.
Historically, an important reaction involved ammonia and [ptcl 4] 2-. A dark green precipitate was obtained from this reaction. The empirical formula is PTCL 2 (NH 3) 2. This material, known as Magnus green salt, is a semiconductor coordination polymer composed of alternating [ptcl 4] 2- and [pt (NH 3) 4] 2+ central chains.
Potassium Tetrachloroplatinate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a potassium tetrachloroplatinate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best potassium tetrachloroplatinate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for potassium tetrachloroplatinate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.