Potassium Carbonate CAS 584-08-7
Factory Supply Potassium Carbonate CAS 584-08-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Potassium Carbonate Supplement
Potassium Carbonate: The Complete Guide
Index of Potassium Carbonate Contents
Potassium Carbonate for Sale
Basic Info of Potassium Carbonate
Anhydrous potassium carbonate; potassium hydrogen carbonate; potassa carbonate; kalium carbonate
Inorganic salts; Synthetic material intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is Potassium Carbonate?
Potassium carbonate (chemical formula: K2CO3, English Potassiumcarbonate), also referred to as potash, is anemic crystals or white bits in appearance, conveniently soluble in water, as well as its solution is highly alkaline. When the saturated aqueous service is cooled down, a lustrous monoclinic crystal moisturize 2K2CO3 · 3H2O crystallizes and also divides, the density is 2.043, and the crystal water is shed at 100 ℃. Insoluble in ethanol, acetone and also ether. It is extremely hygroscopic and also can take in co2 as well as moisture when revealed to the air and convert it right into potassium bicarbonate. It can be obtained by the response of potassium hydroxide and also carbon dioxide. It can additionally be obtained by co-heating with potassium chloride and also magnesium carbonate, water and co2 under pressure, or by impregnation of tung seed ash and also plant ash. Primarily utilized for syngas decarbonization, electron tubes, glass, enamel, printing as well as dyeing, welding electrodes, film growth, inorganic salts as well as basic materials for picture tube glass coverings, unclean potassium carbonate, generally called oxaline, tungsten or grain ash, early One of the potash plant food varieties.
Potassium carbonate is an important inorganic chemical basic raw material. It was successfully developed and put into industrial production in my country in the early 1970s. At that time, it was mainly used in the purification of synthesis gas in synthetic ammonia plants, and it can also be used as chlorine-free potassium fertilizer. The demand is small, 80 After the 1990s, the demand for potassium carbonate in my country has grown rapidly, and its application has become more and more widely used: it is widely used in the chemical industry as a fertilizer decarburizer, a scavenger for hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide in industrial gases; an antioxidant for rubber; it is widely used in the glass industry. Manufacture of computer monitors, TV picture tube glass bulbs, electronic tubes, precision glassware and various special glass for decoration; it is a good chlorine-free potassium fertilizer in agricultural production, and the carbonate root contained in it is the raw material for plants to carry out photosynthesis, and It has a loosening effect on the soil; in addition, potassium carbonate is also widely used in the production of welding rods, inks, photographic drugs, polyester, explosives, tanning, electroplating, ceramics, building materials, crystal, potassium soap and medicine.
Potassium Carbonate Uses
- Potassium carbonate is used in glass, printing and also dyeing, soap, enamel, prep work of potassium salt, decarbonylation of artificial ammonia, likewise utilized in shade TV industry, generally utilized as raising representative in food.
- Potassium carbonate is made use of in the handling of revealed photosensitive products.
- Analytical reagents. High pureness analysis. Exhaust Spectroscopy. Flux for silicates and insoluble sulfates. Water absorbing for organic fluids. plating. plant food. For photography.
- Potassium carbonate can be made use of in pasta food, as well as it can be used in small amounts according to production requirements.
- Potassium carbonate is utilized in the manufacturing of optical glass, which improves openness, stamina as well as refractive index. It is additionally used in the production of welding poles to stop arc breakage throughout welding. It is utilized for the production of vat dyes and also the lightening of printing and ice dyeing.
- Potassium carbonate can be made use of as completely dry powder fire extinguishing representative when combined with soda ash. It can also be made use of as an auxiliary basic material for acetone and alcohol manufacturing and as an anti-aging representative in rubber production. The liquid option can be made use of for scouring cotton and degreasing woollen.
- Potassium carbonate is used in the production of inks, photo medications, polyesters, medicines, electroplating, sun tanning, porcelains, building products, crystals, potassium soaps as well as medications. Hefty potassium carbonate is mainly utilized as the raw product for the glass light bulb of the picture tube, and is extensively used in glass as well as unique glass resources for the decarbonization of large chemical fertilizers.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy potassium carbonate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
The Unique Advantages of Agricultural Potassium Carbonate
Quickly replenish potassium and provide carbon source
It has good water solubility and is one of the important products of water-soluble potassium supplementation fertilizer. It is a typical high-end water-soluble alkaline bubble fertilizer, which can quickly provide the necessary potassium for plants, and can also release a large amount of CO2, increasing the amount of CO2 released in the soil or in the greenhouse. It is not necessary to open the greenhouse every day for air circulation and replenishment. carbon dioxide, in time to enhance the photosynthesis of crops. In developed agricultural countries such as Europe and the United States, it is a high-end potassium supplement.
Balance the pH of the soil
K2CO3 is soluble in water and is alkaline, which can improve the pH value of acidic soils, especially for soils rich in organic matter. So that the soil gradually reaches the acid-base balance in the process of absorbing nutrients, and farmers do not need to specially improve the acidic soil in the process of use. During acid soil application, crops absorb potassium while forming carbonic acid, which is then gradually thermally decomposed.
In order to adapt to, promote and lead the development of the water-soluble fertilizer industry, agricultural potassium carbonate research and development enterprises continue to explore time-saving, labor-saving, low-investment and economical products. Potassium carbonate has three main advantages as agricultural fertilizer. First, the soil can gradually reach acid-base balance in the process of absorbing nutrients. During acid soil application, crops absorb potassium while forming carbonic acid, which is then gradually thermally decomposed. Second, due to its high purity, it is completely suitable for water-soluble fertilizers. The purity of potassium carbonate is higher than that of petroleum, and carbon dioxide is generated after electrolysis. Therefore, the nutrients of potassium carbonate are required to be greater than 99.5%. Such conditions are very suitable as raw materials for water-soluble fertilizers. Third, after absorption, photosynthesis is utilized in the modification process to release carbon dioxide without the reaction of calcium carbonate.
In addition, the use of potassium carbonate will bring convenience to farmers to save labor and time. It is understood that as long as the temperature is kept at room temperature, carbon dioxide can be released, and there is no need to open the greenhouse every day for air circulation and replenish carbon dioxide in the greenhouse, and farmers do not need to specially improve the acidic soil during use. Not only that, the raw materials of potassium carbonate water-soluble fertilizer are being further extended, and the cost is constantly decreasing, making potassium carbonate a high-quality and affordable raw material product for water-soluble fertilizers.
Four Production Methods of Potassium Carbonate
- The plant ash method is the oldest method, that is, it is extracted from the plant ash fired from various plant husks (such as cottonseed husks, tea husks, tung husks, and sunflower seed husks). Plant ash contains potassium carbonate, potassium sulfate, potassium chloride and other soluble salts, which can be separated by leaching, evaporation and crystallization. This method is rarely used due to low product quality, uneconomical, and limited source of raw materials.
- The Lublan method is to mix potassium sulfate with pulverized coal and lime, and reduce roasting to obtain black ash (containing potassium carbonate, calcium sulfide and other calcined products). Filter and calcine the product. This method has been replaced by other methods due to the long process flow and other reasons.
- The electrolysis method is to carbonize the potassium hydroxide solution obtained by the electrolysis of potassium chloride with carbon dioxide in the carbonization tower. Evaporate and filter through a multi-effect evaporator to obtain potassium bicarbonate, which is then calcined to obtain the product. This method is widely used because of the easy availability of raw materials, high utilization rate of potassium, and no generation of three wastes, but it consumes a lot of electricity.
- The ion exchange method is to exchange potassium chloride with cation exchange resin. It is then eluted with ammonium bicarbonate into a dilute solution of potassium bicarbonate, and the product is obtained by multi-effect evaporation, carbonization, crystallization, separation and calcination. The product quality of this method is good, the technological process is short, and it is suitable for small-scale production.