Potassium Acetate CAS 127-08-2 KOAC
Factory Supply Potassium Acetate CAS 127-08-2 KOAC with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Potassium Acetate Supplier & Manufacturer
Potassium Acetate: The Complete Guide
Potassium Acetate for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Potassium Acetate|
|Other Name:||KOAC; Potassium ethanoate; Kalium acetate|
|Type:||Inorganic salts; Daily chemicals; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials|
What is Potassium Acetate?
Potassium acetate, also known as potassium ethanoate, has a molecular formula of CH3COOK and a molecular weight of 98.14. It is easily soluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, and liquid ammonia, and insoluble in ether and acetone. At 25ºC, the solubility in water is 2694g/L. Clinically, potassium acetate is an osmotic diuretic. Potassium ions are excreted by the kidney after taking it, and at the same time, a large amount of water is brought out to play a diuretic effect. Food grade potassium acetate is used for cardiac or renal edema, and also for hypokalemia. When it is used as an electrolyte supplement, it is mainly used as a substitute for potassium chloride for large volume intravenous injection of potassium in body fluids.
Potassium acetate is the potassium salt of acetic acid. It is created by the reaction in between potassium hydroxide (such as potassium hydroxide or potassium carbonate) and acetic acid. It is an essential continuous mineral with a selection of physical functions. It is necessary for nerve transmission, heart, skeletal muscle mass and also smooth contraction, power production, nucleic acid synthesis, and also upkeep of blood pressure and regular kidney function. It can be taken as a nutritional supplement and also has the impact of odour-reducing high pressure stopping hypokalemia.
It has numerous other typical applications: (1) as deicing representative; (2) As an artificial additive; (3) Molecular biological applications such as DNA filtration, tissue preservation, fixation as well as mummification; ) is utilized as a catalyst in the manufacturing procedure of polyurethane.
Potassium Acetate Uses
- Potassium acetate, crystalline powder, USP, as its name implies, is the potassium salt of acetic acid, which is used as a catalyst for the production of polyurethane, and as a food additive, acidity regulator and preservative in the food industry.
- Potassium acetate is used to make glass; As a softening agent for paper and textiles; As dehydrating agent; And act as a buffer. In medicine, it is used as expectorant and diuretic.
- Potassium acetate was initially used to prepare the smoke liquid of Cadet, which was the first organometallic compound produced. It is used as a diuretic and urine alkali agent, and plays a role by changing the physical properties of body fluid and the alkali action after absorption.
- This product is used as dehydrating representative, fiber treatment agent and also analytical reagent. As penicillium culture tool in the pharmaceutical industry, potassium acetate is made use of as the raw material in the manufacturing of cortisone acetate, hydroprednisone acetate, dexamethasone acetate, betamethasone, as well as facile acetate.
- Confirm tartaric acid, desiccant, readjust pH value, as well as make clear glass. As penicillium society medium in the pharmaceutical sector, potassium acetate is utilized as the raw product in the manufacturing of cortisone acetate, hydroprednisone acetate, dexamethasone acetate, betamethasone, and also accomplished acetate.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy potassium acetate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Potassium Acetate
Potassium acetate is used as driver in polyurethane production.
Potassium acetate can be made use of as deicing representative as opposed to chloride salts such as calcium chloride or magnesium chloride. Its advantage is that it is much less corrosive to soil, so it is the first choice for airport terminal paths. Nevertheless, it is more pricey. Potassium acetate is likewise the extinguishing agent utilized in Class K fire extinguishers because it can cool down and also form a covering on the burning oil.
Potassium acetate is used as artificial additive as preservative and level of acidity regulatory authority. In the EU, it is noted with the E number E261; It has actually additionally been accepted for use in the USA, Australia as well as New Zealand. Potassium diacetate (CAS # 4251-29-0), whose molecular formula is KH (O2 CCH 3) 2, is a relevant food additive with the very same E value as potassium acetate.
- Medication as well as Biochemistry and biology
In medication, potassium acetate is made use of as part of the alternate treatment for diabetic issues ketoacidosis, since it can be disintegrated into bicarbonate and also help reduce the effects of acidosis.
In molecular biology, potassium acetate is utilized to speed up dodecyl sulfate (DS) as well as DS-binding proteins to eliminate healthy proteins from DNA. It is likewise made use of as a salt for DNA ethanol rainfall.
Preparation of Potassium Acetate
Add 3kg of glacial acetic acid into a 5L four-neck bottle, stir, and add 1kg of flake potassium hydroxide in batches. After the reaction starts, the temperature of the reaction solution rises rapidly. The temperature of the reaction solution was naturally cooled to 26°C, and a large amount of white solid was precipitated. Centrifuge to obtain a white solid. The solid is refluxed in 2L of absolute ethanol for beating, continuously stirred for 1h, and then centrifuged after cooling down to 28°C; Centrifuge.
The obtained solid was dried in an oven at 150°C for 8 hours to obtain potassium acetate, which was pulverized to obtain 1028 g of potassium acetate powder (58.8% yield, 0.02% sodium content).
- Potassium acetate – WikiPedia
- [Chinese invention, Chinese invention authorization] CN201510768782.8 A method for preparing medicinal potassium acetate
Potassium Acetate Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a potassium acetate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best potassium acetate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for potassium acetate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.