Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder CAS 9002-89-5 Poly(vinyl alcohol) PVA
Factory Supply Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder CAS 9002-89-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Polyvinyl Alcohol Supplement
Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder: The Complete Guide
Index of Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder Contents
Polyvinyl Alcohol for Sale
Basic Info of Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder
Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder; vinyl alcohol; pvoh; pva alcohol; pva pvoh; hydrolyzed pva; Poly(vinyl alcohol)
Pharmaceutical raw materials; organic raw materials; inorganic salt
What is Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder?
Poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVOH, PVA, or PVAl) also called polyvinyl alcohol. Polyvinyl alcohol is a solid, which can be in the form of white powder, flakes or flocs. Glass transition temperature 60 ~ 85 ℃. Polyvinyl alcohol contains many alcohol groups, is polar, and can form hydrogen bonds with water, so it is soluble in polar water.
Polyvinyl alcohol is also soluble in hot hydroxyl-containing solvents such as glycerol, phenol, etc., slightly soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide, insoluble in gasoline, kerosene, vegetable oil, benzene, toluene, dichloroethane, carbon tetrachloride, acetone , ethyl acetate, methanol, ethylene glycol, etc. Polyvinyl alcohol is an important chemical raw material used in the manufacture of polyvinyl acetal, gasoline-resistant pipes and vinylon synthetic fibers, fabric treatments, emulsifiers, paper coatings, adhesives, glues, etc.
Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) is a water-soluble polymer with a wide range of uses. PVA can be quickly dissolved in water to form a stable colloid. Its performance is between plastic and rubber. It produces coatings, adhesives, paper processing agents, emulsifiers, dispersants, films and other products, which are used in textiles, food, medicine, construction, wood processing, papermaking, printing, agriculture, steel, polymer chemicals and other industries.
Polyvinyl Alcohol Uses
- Polyvinyl alcohol powder is mainly used for warp sizing agent, fabric finishing agent, vinylon fiber raw material in textile industry; 107 glue, interior and exterior wall coatings and adhesives in building and decoration industry; as polymeric emulsifier, dispersant and polyvinyl formal in chemical industry , acetal, butyral resin; used as paper adhesive in paper industry; used as soil conditioner, pesticide adhesion synergist and polyvinyl alcohol film in agriculture; also used in daily cosmetics and high-frequency quenching agents, etc.
- Polyvinyl alcohol powder is mainly used in the manufacture of polyvinyl acetal, gasoline-resistant pipes, vinylon fibers, emulsifiers, dispersants, adhesives, fabric treatment agents, binders, packaging films, and medical materials and products.
- Polyvinyl alcohol powder is used for the determination of arsenic in iron and steel as a reagent and emulsifier. It is also used in fabric, paper sizing and pharmaceutical industries. It can also be used to make films, leather adhesives, paper processing agents, fabric finishing agents, 107 latex, etc.
- It is widely used in the inner packaging of industrial, chemical products and civil goods.
- Polyvinyl alcohol powder is mainly used in the manufacture of storage tarpaulin, canvas, rubber conveyor belt and cord fabric for rickshaw tires, ropes, fishing nets, packaging materials, etc.
- Polyvinyl alcohol powder is made use of as an aide in suspension polymerization. Its most significant application in China is as a protective colloid to make polyvinyl acetate dispersion. In Japan, its primary use is to create vinylon fiber. This fiber is likewise created in North Korea for self-sufficiency reasons, since it does not need oil to create it.
- Medically, it is also used as an embolic agent in uterine fibroids embolectomy (UFE).
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy polyvinyl alcohol powder, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Polyvinyl Alcohol Powder
- Application in wool textile industry
10%~20% water-soluble polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) fiber tops are mixed with wool and spun to make fabrics, and then the water-soluble fibers are removed in the dyeing and finishing stage, which can increase the wool count by about 20%, so as to obtain light weight and softness , fluffy, drape and stretchable wool fabrics.
- Application in cotton spinning industry
After the polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) water-soluble fiber and cotton are blended into yarn, it is knitted or woven into a grey fabric, and the PVA water-soluble fiber is removed in the post-treatment to obtain a thin, soft and cool spinning style, as well as excellent moisture absorption, breathability and comfortable wearing. Taking performance. Compared with traditional textiles that use Xinjiang long-staple cotton and imported Egyptian cotton as raw materials, supplemented by sophisticated spinning equipment and strict and reasonable process conditions, high-count yarns can be spun, which greatly reduces production costs and improves product quality. After the core-spun yarn with water-soluble fiber as skin and cotton fiber as the core is used to make a towel, then the water-soluble fiber is removed by hot water treatment. This kind of towel also has the characteristics of not cutting velvet but slightly glowing, and it is a high-grade towel by visual inspection and hand feeling like a velvet towel.
- Application of PVA water-soluble filament
PVA water-soluble filament can be dissolved in water at 5~100℃, with ideal water-soluble temperature, high strength, good acid and alkali resistance and dry heat resistance. Weaving polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) water-soluble filament instead of ordinary yarn between two socks to be separated, cancel the process of separating socks by automatic separation machine or scissors. Water-soluble fibers are used for fabric warp sizing, and have the advantages of uniform sizing, stable chemical structure, good corrosion resistance, and simple and easy process. After weaving with polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) water-soluble filaments as weft yarns, the weft yarns are dissolved in hot water to make non-weft felts. The water-soluble non-woven fabric can be used as the base fabric for embroidery in the garment industry. After processing, the non-woven fabric can be treated in hot water to obtain hollow and three-dimensional embroidery.
- Application in military
Water-soluble fibers are used for surface mines to block ports or waterways, water-soluble parachutes for airdrop agents, and protective work clothes for nuclear submarine operators.
The Latest Application Progress of Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)
- Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) 3D printing material
PVA has good water solubility, biocompatibility and mechanical properties. As a polymer 3D printing material, it is mainly used as tissue engineering scaffold material, drug loading material, water-soluble support material, and soluble mold material. PVA can be used to make 3D printing PVA soluble mold materials, 3D printing PVA water-soluble supporting materials, 3D printing PVA water-soluble supporting materials, 3D printing PVA water-soluble supporting materials and other materials.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Optical Film
PVA optical film is a thin and uniform dielectric film layer attached to the surface of optical devices with PVA as the main material. In the process of light propagation, through the reflection, transmission and polarization characteristics of the film, various special forms of light such as transmission, reflection and polarization in one or more wavelength ranges can be obtained. PVA optical films are widely used in liquid crystal panels. The products mainly include anti-reflection films, polarizers, wide viewing angle films, prism sheets, diffusion films, and reflective films.
- High-strength and high-modulus polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) to replace asbestos
In recent years, developed countries such as Europe and the United States have used high-strength and high-modulus PVA to replace asbestos, which has achieved good results in the manufacture of non-asbestos cement boards. High-strength and high-modulus PVA has a unique cross-sectional shape and good adhesion to cement. It has performance advantages and high cost performance in replacing asbestos. It is known as the most ideal “green and environmentally friendly” substitute for asbestos. High strength and high modulus PVA fiber has the characteristics of high strength and Young’s modulus, low elongation, acid and alkali resistance, solvent resistance, etc. At the same time, it has good hydrophilicity, adhesion, impact resistance and easy processing during processing. dispersion characteristics. The function of high-strength and high-modulus PVA fibers is particularly advantageous in preventing the occurrence of segregation settlement cracks, plastic cracks and shrinkage cracks in concrete in the early stage.
Moreover, with the continuous improvement of people’s living standards, people’s awareness of health and environmental protection has gradually increased, and it has gradually become an inevitable trend to replace asbestos with high-strength and high-modulus PVA fibers.
- 5G applications of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)
With the accelerated construction of 5G, the LCP (liquid crystal polymer) market is growing rapidly. The future focus of LCP mainly comes from two aspects of application growth brought about by 5G promotion: LCP particles for connectors and LCP films for mobile phone antennas. 5G uses higher frequency signals and has higher requirements on the dielectric constant and dielectric loss of materials. PVA just has superior LCP performance and is expected to be used in 5G high-frequency film and packaging fields.