Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) CAS 25704-18-1
Factory Supply Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) CAS 25704-18-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) Supplier & Manufacturer
Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate): The Complete Guide
Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) for Sale
|PSS/PSSS; Poly(sodiuM 4-styrenesulfonate) solution
|Organic Intermediates; Pesticides; Organic raw materials
What is Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate)?
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (PSS ,Poly(styrene sulfonic acid) sodium salt) is a natural compound, a light brownish-yellow liquid, odorless, and conveniently soluble in water. Polystyrene sodium sulfonate option is a water-soluble polymer with unique functions, used as a responsive emulsifier, water-soluble polymer (coagulant, dispersant, container cleaning agent, cosmetics, and so on), water therapy representative (dispersant, flocculant), sulfur exchange resin (film), photosensitive agent (movie), semiconductor, imaging film, thermal conductive products, and so on.
Patent CN1331607 discloses a method for preparing poly (4-styrene sulfonic acid sodium) by sulfonation of wet cross-linked copolymers without the presence of organic swelling agents. However, this sulfonation reaction requires a temperature of 105~Chemicalbook 140 ° C and the use of a large amount of 96~100% sulfuric acid (4-8 times the weight of the copolymer). The sulfonation under high temperature and high concentration sulfuric acid conditions inevitably leads to partial aging and oxidation of the resin.
- Poly (styrene sulfonic acid) sodium salt is used as polyelectrolyte. It is also used as a conductive as well as antistatic material for electronic digital photography and also digital photography substrates.
- Dispersing agent of metal oxide and sulfate, particle suspending agent, protective colloid of oil in water lotion and viscosity regulator of water-based adhesive.
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate is a film-forming agent. It retains active ingredients on site, giving a feeling of firming the skin. It is made by synthesis.
- Polystyrene sulfonic acid (PSS) is utilized to prepare adsorption ultrafiltration membranes for the therapy of heavy metal water air pollution. Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) has solid hydrophilicity. When gel in water, it will move to the fragment surface and afterwards be generally chosen the bit surface or pore surface area. The adsorption ultrafiltration membrane prepared on this basis can not just eliminate macromolecules, colloids and also various other substances in water, but also remove numerous harmful and also harmful cationic water in water at the same time.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate), pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate)
Salt polystyrene sulfonate, described as PSS, is a really important polymer. Sodium polystyrene sulfonate additionally plays a crucial duty in gas cells, biomedical and chromatographic calibration.
Salt polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) is utilized to prepare adsorption ultrafiltration membrane, which is related to the treatment of heavy metal water air pollution. Salt polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) has solid hydrophilic homes. When it gels in water, it will certainly move to the surface of the fragment and afterwards primarily fix on the surface of the particle or the surface area of the pore channel. The adsorption ultrafiltration membrane layer prepared based on it not only has the capacity to get rid of water Macromolecules as well as colloids as well as other substances, and can get rid of harmful as well as harmful cations in water at the same time.
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) has also been thought about a perfect choice for onward osmosis draw remedies as a result of its advantages as an ionomer. On the one hand, polystyrene sulfonate salt (PSS) can be ionized to generate better osmotic pressure, resulting in greater water flux; on the other hand, the reverse salt flux is reduced.
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) is utilized to prepare metal-organic framework thin movies, which are used in the field of ion splitting up. License CN105854647B  defines that polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) as well as steel hydroxide nanowire option are combined and also stirred, electrostatically adsorbed and recombined, and afterwards polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) is presented into the metal-organic structure in situ In the pores of the product film, the sulfonate team can customize the inner wall surface of the steel natural framework movie pores, alter its affinity for ions, as well as make it have the feature of ion splitting up.
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (PSS) can likewise be utilized to prepare salt polystyrene sulfonate cation exchange material, which is made use of as an adjuvant therapy for hyperkalemia.
In summary, polystyrene sodium sulfonate (PSS), as a vital member of polyelectrolyte, is typically made use of in conductive and antistatic materials for electric recording and also electrophotographic substratums, and also is also an usual reactive emulsifier and also water therapy agent.
Service Features of Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate)
Sodium polystyrene sulfonate solution is a reliable ionic electrolyte. It is polymerized from sodium styrene sulfonate monomer. It has great environmental management attributes for water-based items. Salt polystyrene sulfonate has the adhering to qualities:
- Compared with various other sulfonic acid collection, the poisoning is incredibly reduced.
- High degree of water solubility.
- Anion electrolytic activation is much better.
- Solid coagulation force.
Poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) Supplier and Manufacturer
As a poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for poly(sodium-p-styrenesulfonate) and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.