Polypropylene CAS 9003-07-0
Factory Supply Polypropylene CAS 9003-07-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White particles
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Polypropylene Supplier & Manufacturer
Polypropylene: The Complete Guide
Polypropylene for Sale
Basic Info of Polypropylene
Polypropylene plastic; PP FIBER
Catalysts and auxiliaries; Organic raw materials
What is Polypropylene?
Polypropylene is a low thickness material with excellent thermal, chemical and electrical efficiency balance and also modest strength. Using enhancing representatives such as glass fiber can substantially boost the strength. Polypropylene has actually restricted warm resistance, however it can be utilized in applications that have to undergo boiling water or vapor sanitation.
Polypropylene can stand up to chemical attack and also is not affected by inorganic salt or aqueous service of inorganic acid and also antacid also under heat. They are not struck by most organic chemicals, as well as these resins have no solvents at area temperature. However, these materials will be assaulted by halogens, fuming nitric acid, various other active oxidants, aromatic hydrocarbons and also chlorinated hydrocarbons at high temperatures.Polypropylene is transparent and also can be autoclaved. The properties can be improved by mixing with fillers, mixing with artificial elastomers, as well as copolymerizing with a small amount of other monomers.
Polypropylene is a high molecular polymer polymerized from propylene monomer, abbreviated as PP. According to the polymerization kind, the manufacturing process of polypropylene can be divided right into five categories: remedy procedure, slurry process, bulk procedure, gas stage procedure as well as bulk gas stage integrated procedure. Polypropylene was first industrially generated by Italian Montecatinl Company in 1957. At present, it has become the fastest growing plastic range. Its output rankings 3rd only after polyethylene and also polyvinyl chloride.
According to various frameworks, polypropylene can be divided into 3 groups: isotactic, syndiotactic and arbitrary. Presently, isotactic polypropylene is mainly made use of, with the dosage audit for greater than 90%. Random polypropylene can be made use of as ingredients, adhesives, modified materials, etc. As the service provider of modified masterbatch, it has the attributes of high thickness, excellent fluidness, superb coating impact, etc. Presently, few makers use arbitrary polypropylene as the carrier of modified masterbatch because of manufacturing, price, use problems, etc. Syndiotactic polypropylene is a reduced crystalline polymer polymerized by metallocene driver. It was first created in 1988 and also comes from high elastic polycarbonate product. Syndiotactic polypropylene has the advantages of openness, strength and versatility, however its strength and also hardness are just half of those of isotactic polypropylene. Syndiotactic polypropylene can be vulcanized like ethylene propylene rubber, and also the mechanical residential properties of the elastomer obtained are better than those of ordinary rubber. Presently, syndiotactic polypropylene is not commonly used as a result of its high cost, yet it has a bright future. It is a brand-new development factor of polypropylene resin as well as a brand-new synthetic material of modified materials.
- Polypropylene is made use of for injection molding, extrusion molding, numerous items and also various fibers, narrow tapes and also movies, and so on.
- Polypropylene is used to produce long-term outdoor plastic parts such as air conditioner outside device covers, beer boxes, freeway visors, etc.
- Polypropylene is used in the manufacture of various components as well as parts in fridges, air conditioners, tvs, machinery and various other commercial sectors.
- Polypropylene can be made use of in the manufacture of cold as well as hot water pipelines as well as installations for water system and also drain. It has the characteristics of high strength, good creep resistance, as well as exceptional wetness and heat aging resistance.
- Polypropylene is used in the manufacturing of fire resistant components for electrical devices, telecoms, lighting, lights devices and also television set.
- Polypropylene is used for ornamental parts such as bumpers, dashboards, heating system coverings, anti-scratch strips, battery coverings, door internal panels, and so on.
- The special oil for polypropylene production, which has the functions of smoothing, bunching, and also antistatic to the fibers, and also is used for the manufacturing of polypropylene multifilaments, distinctive threads as well as heterogeneous yarns.
- Polypropylene is made use of to make parachutes, angling nets, filter towels, ropes, work garments, garments products, fleece coverings, man-made fur, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy polypropylene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Polypropylene
The PP resin consumed by woven products (plastic woven bags, tarpaulins and ropes, etc.) has always accounted for a high proportion in my country, and it is the largest market for polypropylene consumption in my country. It is mainly used for the packaging of food, fertilizer and cement. my country is the largest producer and consumer of plastic weaving products in the world, and it is also the most potential plastic weaving production market and consumer market in the world.
As developed regions in Europe and the United States, high labor costs and high-end markets will make them more inclined to high-end consumption fields such as injection molding and sheet materials, while low-end plastic weaving and other products are mostly imported from developing countries. Although the proportion of plastic weaving has declined slightly in recent years, it is still the most important consumer product in my country’s polypropylene industry, accounting for 42% of polypropylene consumption in 2011.
Preparation of Polypropylene
The slurry method is a continuous operation, saturated hydrocarbon (usually hexane) is used as the reaction medium, the catalyst is suspended in the reaction medium, and the polypropylene particles produced by the polymerization of propylene are dispersed in the reaction medium in a slurry state. The reaction kettle is a kettle-type pressure reactor with a stirring device, with a volume of 10-30 m3. The residence time of the catalyst in the reactor is 1.3-3 h, the reaction temperature is 50-75 qC, the pressure is 0.5-1.0 MPa, and the mass fraction of the slurry after the reaction is generally lower than 42%.
The material flowing out of the polymerization reactor enters the flash tank with lower pressure to remove unreacted propylene and volatiles. The propylene is cooled and frozen into a liquid state, and then the pure propylene is recovered from the top of the fractionation tower and recycled. Add 2% to 20% alcohol, such as ethanol, propanol or butanol or acetylacetone to the slurry after removing propylene to convert titanium and aluminum in the catalyst residue into complexes or alkoxy compounds at 60°C, The catalyst complex is then transferred into the aqueous phase and separated from the polypropylene slurry by washing with water. In order to improve the extraction efficiency, a strongly acidic or strongly alkaline medium is often used in the above-mentioned complexing agent, for example, isopropanol containing HCl with a mass fraction of 0.1% to 0.5% is added as the complexing agent. The polypropylene filter cake obtained by centrifugal separation of the slurry contains about 50% solvent and a small amount of atactic polypropylene dissolved therein. The atactic polypropylene content can be reduced after solvent washing. Then, the filter cake polypropylene is dried. If a high boiling point solvent is used, steam distillation can be carried out first, so that the solvent and water steam are evaporated, and the polypropylene is suspended in the water phase and centrifuged, and then dried with hot air to obtain polypropylene. If a low boiling point solution is used, the inert gas nitrogen without moisture and oxygen is used for drying in a closed-circuit drying system to prevent the danger of explosion 1 mixed gas. The diluent obtained by centrifugation must be purified and recycled. The bottom of the tower is a viscous liquid random polypropylene. After drying, the polypropylene is added with necessary additives such as antioxidants, and is mixed, extruded and pelletized to obtain granular polypropylene products.
Polypropylene Supplier and Manufacturer
As a polypropylene supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best polypropylene raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for polypropylene and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.