Phthalic Anhydride CAS 85-44-9
Factory Supply Phthalic Anhydride CAS 85-44-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Phthalic Anhydride Supplier & Manufacturer
Phthalic Anhydride: The Complete Guide
Phthalic Anhydride for Sale
o-Phthalic anhydride; 2-Benzofuran-1,3-dione; Anhydrid kyseliny ftalove; Anhydride phtalique
Auxiliaries; Pesticide Intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is Phthalic Anhydride?
Phthalic anhydride, likewise called o-phthalic anhydride, is a vital organic chemical resources. It is a global anti-scorch agent for natural rubber, isoprene rubber, butadiene rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber and also nitrile rubber. It can protect against blister, enhance Functional safety. It has little impact on the vulcanization time as well as the aging residential or commercial properties of the item. It is specifically efficient for substances containing thiazole-guanidine and thiazole-thiuram accelerators as well as compounds outfitted with alkaline accelerators, however is not ideal for thiuram sulfur-free vulcanization systems. It is very easy to distribute, does not spray frost, and has little contamination, however the white rubber will certainly additionally slightly transform color when subjected to light, so it is usually not suitable for white rubber. Phthalic anhydride and sodium carbonate can increase the frothing effect when made use of in high-promoting sponge products.
The primary use of phthalic anhydride is for the production of phthalate plasticizers, adhered to by the manufacturing of alkyd resins as well as amino resin finishes; phthalic anhydride can be made use of in the manufacturing of unsaturated polyesters and in the synthesis of anthraquinones in the dye industry; Synthesize phthalocyanine blue CK, phthalocyanine blue CT, phthalocyanine blue C and other pigments in the manufacturing of pigments; in the pharmaceutical industry for the prep work of phenolphthalein; in the production of chemicals for the production of intermediates such as imidophos. Phthalic anhydride and also polyols (such as glycerol, pentaerythritol) are polycondensed to create polyarylate resins, which are utilized in the paint market; if polycondensed with ethylene glycol and also unsaturated acids, unsaturated polyester resins can be produced, which can be utilized to make protecting paints and also glass. Fiber-reinforced plastic. In addition, phthalic anhydride is additionally widely utilized in layers, medications, chemicals, saccharin as well as various other industries.
Phthalic anhydride is also a widely used acid anhydride epoxy resin healing agent. Affordable price, reduced warmth generation during treating, particularly ideal for large actors products and laminates. The healed item has excellent electric buildings and mechanical strength, excellent chemical resistance (however inadequate antacids resistance), as well as the thermal contortion temperature is 110-147 ° C. The general dosage is 30-50 parts, and also the treating conditions are: 100 ℃/ 2h +150 ℃/ 5h. This product has a high melting point, has sublimation, as well as has a brief service life (3.5 h at 110 ° C).
Phthalic Anhydride Uses
- Standard solution of standard alkali to separate primary alcohols from secondary and tertiary alcohols. Distinguish between primary amines and aromatic hydrocarbons according to the melting point of the derivatives. Remove thiophene from benzene.
- Phthalic anhydride, abbreviated as phthalic anhydride, is an intermediate of the fungicide sterilant, the pesticide phosphine, and the herbicide bentazone.
- Phthalic anhydride is an essential organic chemical resources, generally used in the manufacturing of plastic plasticizers, alkyd materials, dyes, unsaturated resins, and also particular medications and also pesticides.
- Phthalic anhydride is one of the most vital organic chemical basic materials. Its major derivatives are dibutyl phthalate, dioctyl as well as diisobutyl phthalate, which are made use of as plasticizers for PVC, etc; Ester resins, alkyd resins, dyes and also pigments, different paints, preservative, laxative phenolphthalein in medicine, phosphine in chemicals, bentazone and sodium saccharin, and so on.
- Phthalic anhydride is currently commonly made use of in chemical, pharmaceutical, electronic devices, agriculture, finishings, great chemicals and also various other industrial industries. Phthalic anhydride in my country is primarily used in the manufacturing of phthalate plasticizers. Phthalic anhydride taken in make up about 60% of the overall consumption of phthalic anhydride, dyes and paints make up 25%, and also unsaturated materials and other items make up about 15%.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy phthalic anhydride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Phthalic Anhydride
Phthalic anhydride can go through hydrolysis, alcoholysis and aminolysis reactions, and react with aromatic hydrocarbons to manufacture anthraquinone by-products. Phthalic anhydride is industrially prepared by gas-phase oxidation of naphthalene and air at 350-360 ° C under the catalysis of vanadium pentoxide, and it can likewise be prepared by air oxidation of o-xylene. Phthalic anhydride can be used instead of phthalic acid, and also primarily responds with monohydric alcohols to create esters, such as dibutyl phthalate, dioctyl phthalate.
Preparation of Phthalic Anhydride
The primary response is received the number, additionally, benzoic acid, maleic anhydride, and so on are additionally produced by side reactions. The response is highly exothermic, so choice of appropriate stimulants (high activity as well as selectivity) and also removal of the warmth of response to reduce deep oxidation reactions are essential to commercial procedures. As a result, several production methods have been established. The commercial production method usually utilizes vanadium pentoxide-based vanadium-based drivers (see steel oxide catalysts) to accomplish the gas-phase oxidation of o-xylene. In 1974, a vanadium-based stimulant with a high-load surface layer was created, and the driver provider was inert non-porous ceramic balls, diamond balls as well as silicon carbide balls. The stimulant is prepared by using a ring service provider. This unique catalyst can minimize the deep oxidation reaction triggered by internal diffusion, consequently enhancing the return, selectivity as well as driver loading of phthalic anhydride. Most of the reactors utilize a tubular set bed.
The common process is that the filteringed system dust-free air is compressed and also preheated, blended with the evaporated o-xylene vapor, and after that enters the activator, and the oxidation response is performed at 400 ~ 460 ℃, and the feed area rate is 2000 ~ 3000h-1, the concentration of o-xylene airborne is 40 ~ 60g/m3 (standard), as well as the response warmth is brought out by the molten salt distributing outside television. The response product goes into the vapor generator, as well as the cooled reaction gas is further cooled down to recoup unrefined phthalic anhydride. The tail gas is washed with water to recover maleic anhydride and after that vented, or detoxified by catalytic combustion method and after that aired vent. Crude phthalic anhydride is rectified under vacuum to separate low-boiling maleic anhydride, methyl maleic anhydride as well as benzoic acid from the top of the tower; the bottom product is subjected to vacuum rectification to get phthalic anhydride items.
Phthalic Anhydride Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a phthalic anhydride supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best phthalic anhydride raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for phthalic anhydride and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.