Photoinitiator 819 CAS 162881-26-7
Factory Supply Photoinitiator 819 CAS 162881-26-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Photoinitiator 819 Supplier & Manufacturer
Photoinitiator 819: The Complete Guide
Photoinitiator 819 for Sale
Basic Info of Photoinitiator 819
Auxiliary; Organic raw materials
What is Photoinitiator 819?
Photoinitiator 819 is an acylphosphine oxide type photoinitiator, chemical name is phenyl bis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine oxide, Chinese alias photoinitiator 819; photoinitiator XBPO; photoinitiator XBPO English alias potoinitiator XBPO, CAS number: 162881-26-7, molecular formula C26H27O3P, molecular weight 418.46500, PSA 61.02000, LogP 6.20620, density 1.17 g/cm3, melting point 131-135ºC, boiling point 590ºC at 760 mmHg, flash Point 310.6ºC, Refractive Index 1.588, Vapor Pressure 6.78E-14mmHg at 25 ºC.
Photoinitiator (PI) is a key component of photocurable materials, and it plays a decisive role in the photocuring speed of photocurable materials. A photoinitiator is a substance that can absorb radiation energy, undergo photochemical changes upon excitation, and generate reactive intermediates (free radicals or cations) with the ability to initiate polymerization. Photoinitiators can be divided into ultraviolet photoinitiators (absorbing ultraviolet light at 250-420 nm) and visible light initiators (absorbing visible light at 400-700 nm) due to the difference in attracting radiant energy. Photoinitiators can be divided into two categories: free-radical photoinitiators and cationic photoinitiators due to the different active intermediates produced. Radical photoinitiators can be divided into two categories: cracking photoinitiators and hydrogen abstraction photoinitiators due to the difference in the mechanism of free radical generation. At present, the light curing technology is mainly ultraviolet light curing, and the photoinitiator used is an ultraviolet photoinitiator. Visible light initiators are limited in production and use because they are sensitive to sunlight and common lighting sources, and are only used in a few fields such as dentistry and printing plate making.
The research and development and production of photoinitiators in China began in the 1970s. At that time, the main varieties were benzoin ether photoinitiators. Industrial production began in the mid-1990s and entered a stage of rapid development. Since 2000, my country’s photoinitiator production and export has ranked first in the world, becoming the world’s largest photoinitiator producer and exporter. With the development of light-curing technology, the application field of light-curing products has continued to expand, and the research and development and production of photoinitiators have also made great progress, mainly in the direction of low odor, low migration, good solubility, and high initiation efficiency. New photoinitiators such as macromolecular photoinitiators, macromolecular co-initiators, polymerizable photoinitiators, and radical-cationic hybrid photoinitiators have been developed.
Photoinitiator 819 Uses
- Phenyl bis (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide is a useful research compound.
- 3-Bromo-1 – (3-chloro-2-pyridinyl) – 1h-razor-5-carboxy acid is a useful structural unit, which has been used in the synthesis of insecticide cyclaniprop.
- Multifunctional UV photoinitiator, used for free radical polymerization of unsaturated resin, especially for coloring formula.
- Photoinitiator 819 can also be used for colored UV-curable plastic coatings. UV coatings have been widely used in plastic casings of various electronic and home appliances due to their excellent performance and efficient production. The curing is not good, resulting in poor adhesion of the coating film, and the poor dispersion and arrangement of the UV resin on the pigment, which seriously affects the appearance of the coating film. Therefore, the traditional construction process is to first coat the solvent-based colored primer for coloring, and then bake it. Apply UV varnish to improve various physical properties of the paint film surface.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy photoinitiator 819, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Photoinitiator 819
As a new type of photoinitiator, acylphosphine oxides such as photoinitiator 819 have been widely used in coatings, inks, adhesives and other industries due to their excellent properties. They have greater absorption in the UV and visible regions and are more effective at initiating cure than other photoinitiators for pigmented coating systems. Acylphosphine oxide photoinitiators show little yellowing after curing and long-term light irradiation, so they can be used in applications with strict yellowing requirements, such as: white, light-colored inks and coatings. In addition, the acylphosphine oxide has a bleaching effect on light, and the radiation can penetrate the coating, which is conducive to the complete curing of the thick film. Three new photoinitiators of phthaloylphosphonium oxide, including photoinitiator 819, photoinitiator 1800 and photoinitiator 1700, were introduced in experiments, and their structure and photodecomposition mechanism were discussed by means of UV-visible spectrophotometry. These three efficient photoinitiators can be used to synthesize polyacrylic acid-acrylic superabsorbents by ultraviolet (UV) photopolymerization. The effects of exposure time and photoinitiator content on the water absorption properties of the resins were comprehensively compared. The results showed that the photoinitiator 819 had the highest activity, the system was basically polymerized completely after exposure for only 1 min, and the monomer content was only 2.55%. In the early stage of the reaction, due to the high activity of the photoinitiator 819, the polymerization product is mainly a linear polymer with small molecular weight, and the crosslinking rate is very low. Only under 20min exposure can a water-absorbing polymer with a crosslinking rate of 83% be obtained.
In addition, photoinitiator 819 can also be used in colored UV-curable plastic coatings. UV coatings have been widely used in plastic casings of various electronic and home appliances due to their excellent performance and efficient production. However, UV coatings add color. After the deep curing is not good, the adhesion of the coating film is poor, and the dispersion and arrangement of the UV resin to the pigment is poor, which seriously affects the appearance of the coating film. Therefore, the traditional construction process is to first coat the solvent-based colored primer for coloring, and then bake it. Then apply UV varnish to improve various physical properties of the paint film surface. The preparation method of colored UV-curable plastic coating is carried out under the condition of shielding light at room temperature, and it comprises the following steps:
1) Photoinitiator 184, photoinitiator TPO and photoinitiator 819 are dissolved in an environmentally friendly solvent to obtain a photoinitiator solution, which is ready for use;
2) Add the hexafunctional aliphatic urethane acrylic resin, the tetrafunctional aliphatic urethane acrylic resin and the difunctional aliphatic urethane acrylic resin into the mixing tank, and stir for 8-15 minutes;
3) In the aliphatic polyurethane acrylic resin of step 2), add adhesion promoter, wetting and leveling agent and anti-settling aid while stirring, and stir for 8-15 minutes after adding;
4) In the material of step 3), add the photoinitiator solution of step 1) while stirring, and stir for 8-15 minutes;
5) Under stirring, add pigment slurry to the material in step 4) for color matching, and then filter to obtain the colored UV-curable plastic coating of the present invention.
- Phenylbis(2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)phosphine oxide – PubChem
- Ruan Weiqing, Qiao Jinliang, Huang Yuli, et al. Application of acylphosphine oxide photoinitiator in the synthesis of superabsorbent resin by UV photopolymerization [J]. Journal of Radiation Research and Radiation Technology, 2004, 22(4): 213- 218.
- Fang Bo; Zhong Weishan; Li Guojun; Zhang Yuguo. Colored UV-curable plastic coating and its preparation method. CN201510309480.4, application date 2015-06-09
Photoinitiator 819 Supplier and Manufacturer
As a photoinitiator 819 supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best photoinitiator 819 raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for photoinitiator 819 and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.