Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride CAS 329-98-6
Factory Supply Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride CAS 329-98-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride Supplier & Manufacturer
Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride: The Complete Guide
Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride|
|Other Name:||PMSF; Benzenemethanesulfonyl fluoride|
|Type:||Organic raw materials|
What is Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride?
Phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride (PMSF) is an irreversible serine protease inhibitor, such as chymotrypsin, trypsin, thrombin, etc., the principle of action is to specifically recognize and sulfonate the active site of serine residues that determine enzyme activity. In addition, it has inhibitory effects on cysteine proteases (such as papain, whose inhibitory activity is reversed by DTT) and acetylcholinesterase of mammalian origin. PMSF is often added to the lysate before cell or tissue lysis to prevent protein degradation. PMSF can be used alone or in combination with other protease inhibitors such as aprotinin A or phosphatase inhibitors such as sodium orthovanadate.
This product is provided in powder form, it is insoluble in water, and its stability in aqueous solution is very poor, so it must be added to lysate or other aqueous solutions before use. PMSF powder can be dissolved in methanol, ethanol or isopropanol to prepare stock solution (such as 200 mM), and the effective working concentration is 0.1-1 mM.
Another non-toxic substitute for PMSF, AEBSF, is an irreversible serine protease inhibitor with the same activity and function as PMSF, and is easily soluble in water.
Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride Uses
- Phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride can inhibit serine proteases such as trypsin and chymotrypsin, as well as cysteine proteases and acetylcholinesterase. The effective concentration is 0.1-1mM.
- Specifically recognizes and sulfonates the active site of serine residues that determine enzyme activity. In addition, it has inhibitory effects on cysteine proteases (such as papain, whose inhibitory activity is reversed by DTT) and acetylcholinesterase of mammalian origin. PMSF is often added to the lysate before cell or tissue lysis to prevent protein degradation. Phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride can be used alone or in combination with other protease inhibitors such as aprotinin A or phosphatase inhibitors such as sodium orthovanadate.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Typical Applications of Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride (PMSF)
Lysis is a process that includes the breakdown of cell membrane layers and can facilitate comprehensive researches of mobile elements. The result of lysis is called lysate. The scientists studied PMSF as an inducer of enzymatic activity to stimulate wood deterioration (cherry timber chips) in fungal varieties (Daedaleopsis confragosa and also D. tricolor). This study demonstrates the essential function of PMSF in the bosom formula in the case of ligninolytic enzymes.
Phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride can aid scientists prepare cell lysates accurately, ensuring that enzymatic reactions do not harm target healthy proteins via lysate buffer interactions. As an example, scientists commonly add PMSF to lysis buffers to prepare cell lysates from E. coli. The researchers used PMSF to the research of Sofalcone, a synthetic chalcone made use of as a protective agent for stomach mucus. The group included PMSF in the prep work of lysis barrier, cells extracts, tissue lysates, as well as cells nuclear essences. Making use of PMSF led the scientists to find the feature of the medicine in binding to the KEAP1 protein, causing an anti-colitis impact.
- GT James (1978). “Inactivation of the protease inhibitor phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride in buffers”. Analytical Biochemistry.
- Myers, D. K.; Kemp, A. (January 1954). “Inhibition of Esterases by the Fluorides of Organic Acids”. Nature.
Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride Supplier and Manufacturer
As a phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.