Phenothiazine CAS 92-84-2
Factory Supply Phenothiazine CAS 92-84-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Phenothiazine Supplier & Manufacturer
Phenothiazine: The Complete Guide
Phenothiazine for Sale
|Thiodiphenylamine; Phenoxur; 10H-Phenothiazine
|Food additives; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dyes, synthetic material intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is Phenothiazine?
Phenothiazine is an aromatic compound with the chemical formula S(C6H4)2NH. It decomposes when heated and in contact with strong acids, producing toxic and irritating fumes containing nitrogen oxides and sulfur oxides. Reacts violently with strong oxidants creating a fire hazard.
In the 1940s, when people were studying the antihistamine drug promethazine, it was found that when the length of the carbon chain between the side chain amino group and the parent ring was increased to 3C, the antihistamine effect of the drug was weakened and the stabilizing effect was enhanced. Chlorine atoms are introduced into the ring, and the drug will enter the brain more easily, and the antipsychotic effect will be enhanced, thus developing the first anti-schizophrenia drug chlorpromazine in human history, ending thousands of years of anti-schizophrenia. A history of being able to resort to brutal and ineffective physical therapy.
- Phenothiazine can be used as the polymerization inhibitor of vinyl acetate, the raw material of anti-aging agent for rubber, synthetic dyes, drugs, insecticides for fruit trees and insect repellents for livestock, etc.
- Phenothiazines are suitable for the symptomatic treatment of acute and chronic schizophrenia, mania, reactive psychosis, and other severe mental illnesses, and can control excitement, aggression, hallucinations, delusions, and thinking association disorders.
- It can be made use of as an intermediate in the manufacture of methylene blue dyes, and also can likewise be used to produce a vital class of depressants and antihistamines such as chlorpromazine, perphenazine, promethazine, as well as thioridazine.
- Phenothiazine is an intermediate of great chemicals such as medicines and dyes, and also it is a supporting agent for synthetic products (polymerization inhibitor for the production of vinylon), insecticide for fruit trees as well as bug spray for animals. It has a significant impact on twirling belly worms, nodular worms, antistommodes, charbroiled worms, and also ovine nematodes of livestock, lamb, and also horses.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy phenothiazine, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Phenothiazines of Sedatives and Tranquilizers
Sedatives are drugs that can inhibit the central nervous system, thereby weakening functional activities, regulating excitability, eliminating restlessness and restoring tranquility.
Tranquilizers are a class of drugs that can relieve anxiety without excessive sedation. They can be divided into mild tranquilizers and deep tranquilizers. Mild tranquilizers, also known as anti-anxiety drugs, can partially dispel anxiety, and most of them have sedative and hypnotic effects. . Deep tranquilizers, also known as nerve relaxants or antipsychotics, block the dopamine-mediated response in the central nervous system to calm excited or volatile animals and regulate or control their behavior or mental state.
Phenothiazines were first developed as antipsychotic drugs, and then antihistamine and other effects were discovered. The structure and pharmacological action of this drug are very similar, but the intensity and duration of action are different.
This class of drugs is well absorbed when administered parenterally; it is also well absorbed when administered from the gastrointestinal tract (highly fat-soluble drugs), but there is an obvious first-pass effect. The plasma protein binding rate is high, the distribution volume is large, and it can be widely distributed in tissues. Most drugs undergo extensive metabolism in the liver, and some metabolites are active (such as 7-hydroxy metabolites) and are mainly excreted in the urine as inactive conjugates and unchanged forms.
This class of drugs is used clinically in veterinary medicine for chemical immobilization, preoperative and postoperative sedation, drug administration before anesthesia, stability and analgesia (combined with opioid analgesics), antiemetic, antipruritic, anti-heat shock, relaxation of the penis, Relieve tetanus ankylosis etc.
Chlorpromazine and Acepromazine
[Physical and Chemical Properties] Hydrochloride is white or milky white crystalline powder. Slight odor, very bitter taste. Moisture-inducing, gradually changing color when exposed to light. The aqueous solution is acidic. Soluble in water, ethanol or chloroform, insoluble in ether or benzene.
[Pharmacological action] This product blocks the D-receptor and a-receptor of the central nervous system to produce sedative, stable and antiemetic effects; dilates blood vessels and improves microcirculation; inhibits the thermoregulatory center and lowers body temperature; strengthens the effect of central inhibitory drugs effect.
Acute overdose can cause ataxia, coma, behavioral changes, irregular changes in body temperature, disordered release of sex hormones and hypothalamic hormones, increased appetite, hypotension, and tachycardia.
[Applications] Mainly used as pre-anesthesia administration; sedative or pre-anesthesia administration for dogs and cats to calm down nervous or aggressive animals; antiemetic agent for dogs. Contraindicated for horses, as it may cause excitement.
Phenothiazine Supplier and Manufacturer
As a phenothiazine supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best phenothiazine raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for phenothiazine and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.