Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) CAS 756-13-8
Factory Supply Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) CAS 756-13-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) Supplier & Manufacturer
Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone): The Complete Guide
Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) for Sale
|Other Name:||Perfluorohexanone; 1,1,2,2-Tetrafluoroethyl 2,2,2-trifluoroethyl ether|
|Type:||Organic raw materials|
What is Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone)?
Perfluorohexanone is a vital choice to halon fire extinguishing agents, it is a compound of fluorinated ketones, it is a clear, anemic, unsmelling liquid, super pressurized with nitrogen, and utilized as a fire reductions system A portion is saved in high-pressure gas cylinders.
Perfluorohexanone FK5112 is a new type of eco-friendly as well as clean fire extinguishing representative, which is utilized to change Halon, hydrofluorocarbons (HFC) and perfluorinated substances (PFC) as well as other collection of fire snuffing out representatives. Stored as a liquid as well as aired vent as a gas when utilized, it leaves no residue and is non-conductive, assisting to shield beneficial paper records as well as electronic devices. It has good environmental characteristics, does not destroy the climatic ozone layer, and also has a very low GWP worth.
Perfluorohexaneketone can be utilized as a damp cleaner for steam reactors as well as steam activator components, as well as to cleanse the built up deposits in gas-phase activators that do not need sediment, etch dielectric or metal materials in gas-phase activators, and different materials doped in gas-phase activators.
Perfluorinated (2-methyl-3-pentanone) has outstanding flame retardancy and prevents combustion. It is used to protect molten magnesium and fire extinguishing agents, and has no impact on the environment.
Perfluorohexanone (dodecafluoro-2-methyl-3-pentanone) has been accepted, recognized, and widely used as an efficient and clean gas fire extinguishing agent by the international fire protection community. With the increasingly strict restrictions on the use of traditional halon, heptafluoropropane, hexafluoropropane and other gas fire extinguishing agents, perfluorohexaenone fire extinguishing agents with good environmental performance will be increasingly widely used.
Application locations: generator room, power transformation and distribution room, computer room, archive room, library, UPS room, communication base station, communication center, television broadcasting center, data center, telecommunications communication facilities, process control center, expensive medical facilities, valuable industrial equipment, museum and art museum, library, archive, precious goods warehouse, gold warehouse, oil depot, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone), pls contact us to get a free quote.
Advantages of perfluorohexanone new clean gas fire extinguishing agent
- Environmentally friendly: the ozone layer depletion value is 0 (ODP=0), the atmospheric residual time is 3-5 days, and the greenhouse effect value (GWP<1), the environmental protection performance of this product meets the most stringent environmental protection regulations in the world.
- Low fire extinguishing concentration: the fire extinguishing concentration (4.5~5.8%) is 10% lower than NOAEL (No Observe Adverse Effect Level), high safety and low toxicity.
- Good insulation: it will not cause damage to precision equipment.
- No residue after use: it will not cause damage to paper documents, cultural relics and antiques.
- Easy to transport and fill: it is liquid at room temperature, without the safety restrictions of gaseous fire extinguishing agents during transportation, easy to operate when filling agents, and there is no risk of high-pressure leakage.
Perfluorohexanone VS Heptafluoropropane
Perfluorohexanone is liquid at room temperature, easy to vaporize and exist in gaseous state, mainly relying on chemical inhibition and cooling to achieve the effect of fire extinguishing. In terms of environmental protection, perfluorohexanone is a veritable green fire extinguishing agent. The fire extinguishing concentration of perfluorohexanone is 4-6%, and the safety margin is relatively high, which is relatively safe to the human body when used. It can be safely stored and transported in ordinary containers under normal pressure, unlike other alternatives that require storage and transport in pressure vessels.
Heptafluoropropane is gaseous at room temperature, colorless, odorless, non-conductive, and non-corrosive. The fire extinguishing mechanism is mainly chemical suppression, and the fire extinguishing speed is fast, which is beneficial to the protection of precision electronic equipment and valuables, and has good cleanliness and insulation. In the early 1990s, industrially developed countries preferred to use heptafluoropropane to replace the Halon fire extinguishing system and achieved success. At present, heptafluoropropane is the mainstream fire extinguishing agent in China.
Perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) Supplier and Manufacturer
As a perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for perfluoro(2-methyl-3-pentanone) and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.