Peptone CAS 91079-38-8 Proteose Peptone
Factory Supply Peptone CAS 91079-38-8 Proteose Peptone with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Peptone Supplement
Peptone: The Complete Guide
Index of Peptone Contents
Peptone for Sale
Basic Info of Peptone
Proteose peptone; peptone himedia; tryptone peptone; peptone water; proteins peptones
Pharmaceutical Intermediates; organic raw materials
What is Peptone?
Proteose peptone is a nutrient rich peptone. Peptone (protein hydrolysate) is widely used as a source of protein in culture medium. They are soluble mixtures of polypeptides and also amino acids formed by hydrolysis of pet and plant healthy proteins.
Peptone is a water-soluble protein hydrolysate, which contains peptides, amino acids, inorganic salts and other compounds, such as lipids, vitamins and sugars. In stable and transient expression systems, plant derived peptone can improve cell growth and increase specific productivity and volume productivity.
Adding peptone to the culture medium can help to increase the number of cells, the production of specific monoclonal antibodies and the time of long-term culture.
- Peptone is widely used as a supplement to serum-free medium. The growth promoting activity of peptone may play a dual role in batch culture, and it may promote the rapid growth of cells on the first day of culture.
- Peptone, mycology, has been used as a component in phospholipase agar plate for phospholipase determination.
- Peptone may also lead to early consumption of important nutrients and associated release of toxic metabolites, faster decline of culture activity, apoptosis and release of proteases that may degrade products.
- This product is obtained by partial digestion and hydrolysis of pepsin. It can be used for routine culture of a variety of microorganisms. USP specifies that this product is used for sterility test, and is recommended for Streptococcus cultivation and hydrogen sulfide producing microorganism detection.
- Highly nutritious peptone is used for the production of bacterial toxins in the culture medium and for the culture of bacteria with high nutritional needs, such as Corynebacterium, Haemophilus, Neisseria, Pasteurella, Salmonella and Staphylococcus. The product is rich in high molecular weight peptides.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy peptone, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of Peptone
Peptone is a protein decomposition product, which is made from proteins from beef, casein, milk powder, gelatin, soybean protein, silk protein, fibrin and other sources through incomplete hydrolysis process.
- Raw materials: mainly pig bones. Put the prepared raw materials into the pot, wash them with water at 40-50 ℃, and then add water in the ratio of 1:1.2.
- High temperature extraction: heat and pressurize to 4kgf / cm2 and maintain pressure balance for 2h.
- Adjust pH: take industrial hydrochloric acid to adjust the pH of broth to 5.2.
- Digestion: reduce the temperature of the broth to the appropriate temperature, and then add digestive enzymes for digestion.
- Concentration: the digested broth is filtered with double-layer gauze, and the supernatant is heated and concentrated.
- Drying: the concentrated thin paste is dried, then crushed and packaged separately.
Flow chart: fresh bone, comminution, steaming, removing impurities, degreasing, enzyme hydrolysis, high temperature inactivation, filtration, spray drying, finished product, physical and chemical examination, bacterial culture.
- Method for producing soy peptone by using isolated soy protein substrate CN102888435A. China
- Effects of Peptone Supplementation in Different Culture Media on Growth, Metabolic Pathway and Productivity of CHO DG44 Cells; a New Insight into Amino Acid Profiles
Fatemeh Davami, Farnaz Eghbalpour, Leila Nematollahi, Farzaneh Barkhordari, and Fereidoun Mahboudi Iran Biomed J. 2015 Oct; 19(4): 194–205.
- Essential knowledge for fermentation industry – what is peptone？ April 24, 2020 By Yinqiang