Paraffin Wax CAS 8002-74-2
Factory Supply Paraffin Wax CAS 8002-74-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White extra-low viscosity
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Paraffin Wax Supplement
Paraffin Wax: The Complete Guide
Index of Paraffin Wax Contents
Paraffin Wax for Sale
Basic Info of Paraffin Wax
Paraffin; Paraffin Wax CAS 8002-74-2; Pure Paraffin Wax
Food additives; Organic raw materials; Inorganic salt
What is Paraffin Wax?
Paraffin (Paraffin) is a hydrocarbon mixture extracted from certain distillates of petroleum, shale oil or other bituminous mineral oils. The main component is solid alkane, which is odorless and tasteless. . Paraffin is a mixture of normal-chain saturated alkanes with different molecular weights, which can be represented by the general formula CnH2n+2. According to the physical state of paraffin, it can be divided into three categories: liquid paraffin, solid paraffin and microcrystalline wax.
Paraffin wax is a kind of petroleum processing product. Paraffin wax is amorphous but has obvious crystal structure. Another artificial paraffin. It is a flaky or needle-like crystal obtained from the lubricating oil fraction obtained by distillation of crude oil through solvent refining, solvent dewaxing or wax freezing crystallization, pressing and dewaxing to obtain wax paste, and then solvent deoiling and refining. It is used to make higher fatty acids, higher alcohols, matches, candles, water repellants, ointments, electrical insulating materials, etc.
Paraffin has many advantages such as low price, wide source, colorless and odorless, stable physical and chemical properties, large latent heat of phase transition, etc. so it is widely used in medicine, packaging, construction, military camouflage, industry and agriculture and other fields. There are many studies on phase change energy storage materials.
Paraffin Wax Uses
- As a layer representative, my nation states that it can be made use of as a gum sugar base, and the maximum usage amount is 50g/kg.
- Paraffin wax makes use of for rubber products, awning canvas, suits, etc.
- Paraffin wax is made use of in the manufacturing of artificial fatty acids and higher alcohols, as well as in the manufacture of matches, candle lights, wax paper, water repellents, lotions, and so on.
- Paraffin wax for crayons, wax paper, telecom equipment, light market and also chemical raw materials, wax design handicrafts, etc.
- Paraffin wax used as cosmetic raw material, additionally made use of in capacitors, electronic elements, leather shoe polish, etc. White paraffin is mainly made use of for candles, crayons, wax paper, suits, basic telecommunications tools, rubber products, polishing paste and various other chemical basic materials. Refined paraffin wax is suitable for the manufacturing and precision casting of high-frequency porcelain, carbon paper, stylus wax paper, cold frost and also various other products. Food paraffin appropriates for usage as an element of food as well as oral medications, as well as for demolding, tableting, polishing, and so on. Food, consisting of paraffin, appropriates for finish and dipping of solvents as well as product packaging materials touching food.
- GB2760-96 stipulates that it is permitted to be utilized in periodontal base representative, with a limitation of 50.0 g/kg. It is additionally made use of for anti-sticking in the manufacturing of glutinous rice paper abroad, and the dosage is 6g/kg. On top of that, it is commonly used in moisture-proof, anti-stick and also oil-proof of food product packaging products. It appropriates for food chewing gum, bubble periodontal and pharmaceutical gold oil and also various other parts as well as heat provider, mold and mildew release, tableting, polishing and various other waxes that directly contact food and medication. The waxy portion of petroleum or shale oil is cold-pressed as well as various other techniques. made product.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy paraffin wax, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Classification and Function of Paraffin Wax
Microcrystalline paraffin is mainly composed of chain hydrocarbons, naphthenic hydrocarbons and some linear hydrocarbons, and the molecular weight range is about 500-1000. This is a relatively fine crystal, soluble in non-polar solvents and insoluble in polar solvents.
- Liquid paraffin
There are many types of liquid paraffin, and their lubricating effects are also different. In the extrusion process, the initial lubrication effect is good, and the thermal stability is also good. However, due to poor compatibility, the product tends to become sticky when the dosage is too large.
- Polyethylene wax
Polyethylene wax refers to low molecular weight polyethylene or partially oxidized low molecular weight polyethylene with a molecular weight of 1500-25000. It is in the form of granules, white powder, lumps and milky white wax. It has excellent fluidity, electrical properties and mold release.
- Semi-refined paraffin wax
It is a granular white solid whose relative density increases with the rise of melting point. The product has good chemical stability, moderate oil content, good moisture-proof and insulating properties, and good plasticity. Candles produced from semi-refined paraffin have a concentrated flame, no smoke, and no tears. For candles, crayons, wax paper, general telecommunications equipment and short circuit and light industry, chemical raw materials, etc.
- Chlorinated paraffin
Chlorinated paraffin is golden yellow or amber viscous liquid, non-flammable, non-explosive and extremely volatile. When heated to above 120℃, it slowly decomposes by itself, and can release hydrogen chloride gas, and the oxides of iron, zinc and other metals will promote its decomposition. Chlorinated paraffin is an auxiliary plasticizer for polyvinyl chloride. Low volatility, non-flammable, odorless, non-toxic. This product replaces a part of the main plasticizer, which can reduce the cost of the product and reduce the flammability. Mainly used for PVC cable material and water pipe, floor material, film, artificial leather, etc.
How to Distinguish between Paraffin Wax and Polyethylene Wax?
When it comes to the use of wax, the first thing that pops into people’s minds is that it can be used as a candle, it can burn, and it can help illuminate. However, it has many uses that we don’t know about. Today we briefly introduce paraffin wax and polyethylene wax and the difference between them.
- Properties of Paraffin
Paraffin wax is a hydrocarbon mixture extracted from some distillates of petroleum, shale oil or other bituminous mineral oils. Paraffin is amorphous, but has a distinct crystalline structure, and there are artificial paraffins. Paraffin is divided into food grade (food grade and packaging grade, the former is preferred) and industrial grade, food grade is non-toxic, and industrial grade is not edible.
- Characteristics of polyethylene wax
Polyethylene wax is PE wax, which is a chemical material. The color of polyethylene wax is small white beads/sheets, which are formed by ethylene polymerized rubber processing agent. It has high melting point, high hardness and gloss. High, white color and other characteristics.